Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app new Dashboard - iOS

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update: 8/15

Hey all!

This week we released the option to opt-in to use the new dashboard to everyone. At this time, everyone should have received the option to opt-in already. If you didn't opt-in, we will transition everyone into the new dashboard in the coming weeks. 

A reminder, after you've opted into the new design you cannot revert and go back to the old one. Read more about the new interface we've designed here: What’s the new Fitbit app experience?

Make sure you're also on the latest version of the Fitbit app.

Thanks for your patience while we completely released the new interface to everyone. We hope you're enjoying the improvements that have been made and appreciate all the feedback. 

Fitbit Update: 8/6

Hey everyone! 

Thanks for all your feedback on the new dashboard design. We're still in the process of releasing it to all of our users. If you don't see it yet, you will have it pushed to you in the coming weeks! This has been a slow process for the past few months to ensure a smooth rollout. 

We're currently on app version 3.3, so please make sure as always that you have the latest version of the Fitbit app

Once we've released this new dashboard to everyone, we will announce it in this thread. 

Fitbit Update: 6/17

Hi Fitbit Family,

We are still rolling out our updated Fitbit app design to more users currently with v.2.95. Please make sure to update the Fitbit app by visiting the App store if you haven't already. If you don't see the new dashboard just yet, you will be receiving it at some point in the coming weeks. 

Thanks so much for your patience throughout this rollout. To read more about this new dashboard experience, please check this article out: What’s the new Fitbit app experience?

Once this rollout is complete, we will let you all know in this thread. 

Fitbit Update: 5/22

Hi everyone!

We’ve rolled out another phase of testing for the new app dashboard experience. If you’re one of the lucky people to see it before the full release, you can read more about it here: What’s the new Fitbit app experience?

We’ll continue to slowly release this to all Fitbit customers on iOS and Android. Once we receive more information on this, we’ll let you know.

Hope you’re all enjoying this new layout!

Fitbit Update: 4/24 

Hi everyone!

Beginning today with app v2.92, we're excited to announce a new dashboard experience for the Fitbit app, currently by invitation only. If you are invited to opt-in, you can see the new design and try our new app experience to access all your stats and information in a way that’s more dynamic, integrated, and highly personalized. 

You can read more about it in this help article: What's the new Fitbit app experience? 

As with all our new dashboard updates, this is a progressive rollout. If you don't have an invitation or see the dashboard immediately, you will receive it later on. 

We will update this thread with more information later, so stay tuned! 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
799 REPLIES 799

You should still be able to tap the the tile and the next page should be no different then what the old app had.. 

As for water, go to discover / Health and Wellness / add water to today. 

No go back to the main screen find water, press the plus to the right an add water. Under edit the dashboard may b customized. 

@Runzforoats the tile should get filled in with the days goal being met. 

I do agree the celebration, while still is there, it is pretty lame. 

As for challenges they should show up under the today screen. 

Best Answer

I am absolutely not a fan of this format. Nor did I ask for it or was asked to participate in it. How can I go back to the old format?

Best Answer

How did you get to the silent alarms??? I’ve been trying and can’t figure it out! Super frustrating, Fitbit, especially when I rely on the alarms to wake me up for work 😕

Best Answer

I hate this. The new dashboard appeared with no advance notice. The alarm feature is gone. There is no + at the bottom to get to it. There are no instructions and I have done online searches to no avail. 

I hate this new app. Oh. I already said that. Time to get an Apple Watch. 

Best Answer

I agree with you

Best Answer

Hello @LauraC90 thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding the Fitbit app, we really appreciate it. 

When it comes to the inaccurate data, would it be possible for you to reply to us with some screenshots detailing this situation? This will be very helpful for us to check this further and determine what we should do next. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
We got a preliminary roll out, I guess. Mine had not loaded properly. I updated all my apps, and now have access to everything on the main screen again, it just looks different. Not too bad!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

The new dashboard on the app is absolute crap! Why on earth would you destroy something that was user friendly w/ something that is not. I also was not invited to try out your bungled new graphics it just happened w/ the update. Please go back. Your so called improvements to the app are worthless. 

Best Answer

I quite clearly stated in my original post that the app is showing my weight and my weight loss left to lose target as being the same amount. I have added a screenshot, as uncomfortable as that is for me to do but it did make me wonder whether this strategy is to silence the customer feedback through potential embarrassment of sharing their weight, in which case “no further contact” would mean the fault could be ignored as it wasn’t “reproduced” in a test environment. Not impressed by the response. 

670D5C13-041C-488F-A153-F0B3959B6B63.jpeg

Best Answer

I received the beta dashboard rollout as well and am thoroughly uninterested in continuing to test it without a parallel installation of the UI I prefer.

@KateFitbit can you have someone contact me to roll back to the original version please.  I'm happy to serve as a beta tester on a separate installation of this app, but I don't want to assist without an opt in opportunity, and this UI / UX is a serious step backward in my day to day experience with both my device and your company.  

Thank you, looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best Answer

Once I refreshed the app, it is quite alright!

--

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got the new version - didn't ask for it either.  It hung up on me today - stopped showing the icons and behaving strangely.  I logged out and back in and now I am back to the old version.  I also like the old version better - I can see more on the screen.

Best Answer

We do not care for the new iOS dashboard! PLEASE give an option to switch back!!!!

Best Answer

I have had enough!! I can’t even enter a competition... 

Best Answer

Look at my beautiful dashboard!! Thanks Fitbit. And before you blame my technology just know I’m on the latest iPhone. Way to go Fitbit .Look at my beautiful dashboard!! Thanks Fitbit. And before you blame my technology just know I’m on the latest iPhone. Way to go Fitbit .

Best Answer

@ShanJ it looks as if your account doesn't have a tracker attached. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My app updated. I’ve used for days then all of the sudden my dashboard changed back to old layout. 

Best Answer

Definitely having the versa attached :). Ok so it has automatically changed back to the old layout now 😃👏🏻

Best Answer

Sorry, but the older version for the dashboard was much better ... Really did not like the new look at all ...

Best Answer

I made a second account for my fitbit Inspire and it gave me the new set up I guess, i hate it lol.  Hope i get the old one back.

Best Answer