Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app no longer shows sleep details when scrolling.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently updated the app on my phone and now it won't allow me to scroll through my daily sleep log. The reason I got a Fitbit was to help track how much sleep I was getting after having a baby. I use it to see when he wakes up and how long of stretches he's getting. Now, the app won't show the details, only the start and wake time, and the number of restless/awake. I want to see the times in between again, is there any way to get this back?! 

Best Answer
32 REPLIES 32

I just got off the phone with a Fitbit Customer Service supervisor. He explained that the latest system update completely eliminates the feature of being able to see the time and duration of instances of wakefulness and restlessness during the night, even when hovering over the graph or touching the screen as Macpete suggested. The feature may still work on smartphone displays, but it is completely gone from desktop apps. He said the best thing to do is to post your complaint in writing about the lack of this feature at the appropriate Fitbit community forum, and to call Fitbit customer service to voice your displeasure and make sure they log the issue and give you a reference number. The supervisor at customer service said Fitbit is currently looking at all feedback on this issue and if enough people complain about the lack of this feature they may restore it with the next update. It was my favorite feature about the Charge HR and I am bitterly disappointed that it is gone.

Best Answer

Please please please fix this fitbit or i may have to sell my fitbit and look elsewhere to track my sleep. Please please please 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Same here!
Best Answer
0 Votes
I will be shopping for a different brand of tracker if this function is not
restored. It's very disappointing to see that, after all of this time, one
of the main features that I need has disappeared. It is not available on
the smartphone or desk top. I don't need a fitbit to know when I went to
bed and woke up. I need to know when I awaken during sleep so I can alter
my habits.
Best Answer

I know of five people with fitbit and all are not happy this have been removed . It must be a easy update to put right .come on fitbit get it sorted

Best Answer

I really enjoyed this feature on the app! I was extremely disappointed it was removed. To the point of considering getting an alternative watch! Please pill your finger out fitbit!

Best Answer

GOOD NEWS...It appears that this function was added back! I can now see the time of day that I awake and how long each episode lasted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This works! Thanks for sharing

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SAgurl, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have taken the time to join the conversation and let us know your issue has now been resolved. I'm very glad. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

So this feauture is back with android but not apple? Not enough people from apple complaining?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Nadzb, I hope you're having a great day, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this to my attention. Please note that in the Fitbit app for iOS you can go to the Sleep tile and check the stats for each individual sleep log by tapping on them. The next screen will show you the sleep graph and if you scroll down you will be able to see how much time you spent on each individual sleep stage (Light sleep, Deep sleep, REM, Awake) and their respective Benchmarks. 

SleepDetails.PNG

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My sister in law has a samsung and hers works - ie hover on the areas between restless areas and it tells you the time

i just don't get  why it won't work on the iphone app!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @annalou01, thanks for joining us, it's always a pleasure for me to welcome new members to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this to my attention. Would it be possible for you to take a screenshot and reply to me with it? Additional details and information about your issue will be very helpful for us to check this further as well. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting for your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes