Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit keeps vibrating after answering a call

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since I updated to the latest ios my fitbit continues to vibrate and notify me of an incoming call even after I have answered the call.  

Is there a fix in place?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
195 REPLIES 195
Haha do you mean Apple Watch 5?
Best Answer
0 Votes

It keeps getting worse. Now my phone vibrates when I make an outgoing call. Yeah!

Best Answer

🙂 yep. It’s GREAT! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dizzie5604 do you have to charge everyday? 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, it does need charging every day whereas the Fitbit's charge would last many days. I plug it in at night just as I plug my phone in. It is not an inconvenience (for me). If you wanted to use a sleep tracker app that might be an issue. I REALLY like it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a versa and it’s happening to it as well!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RiahLM do you have the Versa 2? I've been looking to get that....but if it has similar issues and it too hasn't been resolved, I'm crossing fitbit off my wish list.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @LizzyFitbit , tried the tips above to disable notifications on both Blaze and in App, reboot both Blaze and phone and re-enable but still having issues. 

the Blaze continues to buzz after I have answered the call. It also continues to buzz 3-4 times after I have hung up as well as buzz once or twice when I make a call. 

iOS 13.2.3

fitbit app updated to latest 

blaze 17.8.402.1

hope there is progress soon. 

Best Answer

I had the Blaze and it had all the problems in this thread. I just brought a Black Friday Versa LIte edition. It appears to have none of the problems the Blaze has. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

After iOS 13 update incoming calls continue to ring on Blaze after answering on iPhone 7.

Best Answer

Hello and welcome to the Fitbit Community @Catjoy 

This is a known issue being discussed here:https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Fitbit-keeps-vibrating-after-answering-a-call/td-p/3805085. I’m moving your post there so that you can join in the conversation and keep you updated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @LizzyFitbit i also tried deleting my Blaze and re-adding it. Still getting the continuing buzzing during a call. 

let me know if there is anything I can do to help resolve this.  This is getting old very quick....

thanks!

frank

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ever since last two updates my blaze starts vibrating 4 rings into a incoming call, keeps vibrating for 15sec AFTER call is answered and also vibrates when I MAKE a call. Hit and miss on actually vibrating WHEN text are received. 

Best Answer

Hello and welcome to the Fitbit Community @Gatorhunter 

This is a known issue being discussed here:https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Fitbit-keeps-vibrating-after-answering-a-call/td-p/3805085. I’m moving your post there so that you can join in the conversation and keep you updated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LizzyFitbit any word on a patch to stop the buzzing after answering up a call?

im getting very frustrated here.....

thanks!

frank

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm experiencing the same problem on my Blaze and Iphone 10 Max 13.3 and latest Fitbit App.  

It is frustrating that the watch is now vibrating when I make an outboud call.   Taking over 3 months to fix a problem is really unacceptable.

As others I have tried all of the debugging steps outlined in this thread and others.

Workaround for me is to press the bottom left button will stop it from vibrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes
In addition to the non-stop vibrating when a call comes in, if the call is long enough, my Blaze will vibrate during the call and the screen says “active call” and shows the numbers. That’s always unnecessary; I know I’m on a call. Can’t make that stop either.
CRP (Chief Recovering Perfectionist) www.ThisTimeIMeanIt.com
Best Answer

Hello,

I'm not sure if anyone at Fitbit is monitoring this post or not, but I'm a Blaze owner and have been relatively pleased with the product, until this issue started happening in October.  The lack of response from Fitbit has helped me to understand that they really aren't too concerned with addressing the needs of their customers.  So after nearly three months of having my Fitbit buzz during every call I make or receive, I have decided to purchase a Galaxy watch from Samsung and go that route instead.  Again, I doubt anyone at Fitbit cares, but if they keep treating their customers like this, they're not going to have very many left...

Best Answer

Yup, done with this!  It’s been an awesome 3 years FitBit until you dropped the ball big time with this one. Garmin ordered. 

Catch you on the next tech refresh!

-Frank

Best Answer
Sadly I’m moving to the Apple Watch after years of being with Fitbit. Having my watch constantly vibrating - and the lack of response has caused me to move.
CRP (Chief Recovering Perfectionist) www.ThisTimeIMeanIt.com
Best Answer