Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food Logs Disappearing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am operating on an iOS system.

I updated my FitBit app on 4/2/2016, since doing so it has had problems logging food.

When I put something it, randomly it will count its calories out, but not show it on the list.

Then when I go to put it in again, it will pop up, making it where I can see it, but now there are double entries. I delete one and it seems fine.

Its normally the first thing I put in is the one it omits. 

Is there something I can do to fix this?

Thanks,

Jessilen

Best Answer
63 REPLIES 63

Hello @PeterD_26@Siva2816 and @NancyMH, thanks for joining the conversation, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community! It's nice to see you around @SteveH, thanks for your help with this issue. 

I appreciate you have reported this situation. At this moment our team is working towards a prompt resolution for it. In the meantime, as @SteveH mentioned, please keep an eye on this thread for future updates about this issue. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I hope you have a great day. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
Hello @MarcoGFitbit

Updated the app, and the problem seems to be solved for now.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Siva2816, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know the latest app update resolved this issue for you, I'm very glad! Smiley Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Then why is this still happening in 2022?

Best Answer
0 Votes