Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting bedtime reminders though the option is off

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m getting reminders such as “It’s just about time to get some rest” (and others) even though my health and wellness reminders are off and sleep goals are not set. How do I get rid of them? It’s annoying!

Freddy

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
80 REPLIES 80

My app is doing this too… have tried your “fix” above and will report if it works.  I have a charge 2 with latest app update, iOS 14.7.1.

this, along with the loss of the interactive stats graphs makes your last update pretty much a bust, don’t you think?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s good to see you in the community, @KirstyMac.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue. I appreciate your efforts and the additional details and look forward to getting you back on track. Thank you for your feedback as it helps us to keep improving.  

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have never set a sleep notification in my preferences, yet I suddenly started getting a notification at 10 pm to start getting ready for sleep.  How can I stop this?

Thanks.

Moderator edit: label

Best Answer

@Miloinbrooklyn   The setting for the bedtime reminder is an app feature and isn't specific to the device on the account.  Are you an iPhone or Android phone user?  I can see that you posted questions in the iOS app forum in the past, but you might have switched phones.  I want to move this post to a better fit forum.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

My Fitbit is synced to the Fitbit app on my iPad.  Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s good to see you in the community, @Miloinbrooklyn and @LZeeW.

@LZeeW Thank you for your support!

@Miloinbrooklyn Thanks for the details shared in your post. I appreciate your efforts and would like to confirm that this issue has been reported to our team and they are currently investigating it. I've merged your post to this thread for more information. 

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having same issue on iPhone 7 running iOS 13.6.1

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks!  I look forward to hearing about your team’s findings.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @JerryW999. Thank you for your reply, @Miloinbrooklyn.

Thank you for your feedback and the details shared. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. Please be sure to keep the Fitbit app updated to ensure that you'll receive the quickest resolution:  

See you around.

Best Answer

I tried these steps and it did not turn off the reminders. I have an iPhone 7 and app version 3.45

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @LW624.

I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. Our team is currently looking into this issue and I'll update this thread once I receive more details. I appreciate your patience and understanding. 

Have a good day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, started a few weeks ago, out of the blue, but oddly isn’t every day. I know when I’m tired, and I’m not 6 any more; I don’t need to be told when to go to bed.

iPhone 8, app 3.46, and iPhone SE 2020, app 3.45. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @fitpxl.

I understand how you are feeling about this situation. Thank you for providing the additional details. Once any update is available it will be communicated as soon as possible. Meanwhile, please be sure to keep the Fitbit app updated:  

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too. 

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue as others.  The irony is that I’m already in bed by the time the reminder goes off, and I don’t get the notification until I check my phone the next morning, telling me it’s time to go to bed.  iPhone X, latest OS update from this week (14.8), but it’s been going on for a month or more (though not every day).

Best Answer
Has there been any resolution to this problem?

Janet
Best Answer

Same here too really annoying and about time Fitbit sorted it out.   

Best Answer

I started having this problem on my iPhone 7 when I upgraded to IOS 14.8.  I tried the solution to log out and force quit Fitbit app, reboot phone, log back into Fitbit, turn on bedtime reminder/sync and turn off reminder.sync and that worked for a couple nights but then the problem started again last night.  I now have Notifications turned off in my Fitbit Settings and will see if that works.  

Best Answer

@LiliyaFitbit   There is an iPhone user who wears a Fitbit Zip who is getting these bedtime reminders.  She never set them and can’t.  The Zip doesn’t even track sleep.  Please pass this to the team.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Also having this issue and it’s driving me insane 

Best Answer