Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphs show "no measurements" instead of data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My relatively new Versa 2 is not tracking anything beyond high level data. Every category just says “no measurements” once you click on the daily totals of each category. Where you should see peaks and valleys is just a statement called “no measurements.” Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
391 REPLIES 391
If the FitBit was not a gift, I would have another tracker or iWatch. But
since it was a gift, I wear it and have been very active. I hope Google
resolves this issue soon.
Best Answer

Why is this response listing the issue as resolved?  It is not resolved and there has been no further communication or progress.  Inaccurately flagging a problem is solved is misleading and makes other users think it is not as widespread as it is.  Shameful attempt to coverup a huge issue.

Best Answer
This issue is not resolved. I still do not have historical measurement
graphs of steps per hour.
Best Answer
It absolutely is not resolved!
Best Answer

I am used to looking at the steps measurements but they are no longer registered.

Did I turn something off? Is there a reset button somewhere?

Best Answer

Easily fixable we all raise this as a new issue. Let them shut thousands of open issues……

Best Answer
Sounds good to me and I will start a new one tonight for other than steps!
Thanks
Best Answer

They are saying this is resolved? Lol. I’m so annoyed. 

This would affect calories burned all day right?

Best Answer
O no steps are showing. My Fitbit shows steps but on my phone app nothing is recorded
Ugh
Very frustrating
Linda C

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Today is Tuesday, November 8th and I am STILL having this issue on my iOS app. What is Fitbit/Google doing to resolve this? This is hardly encouraging that this issue has persisted so long and is affecting so many of us! 

Best Answer

It’s been an issue for 2 weeks on the iOS app and still not resolved. Just went over to the App Store and registered my dissatisfaction perhaps others should do the same!  

Best Answer

It’s been an issue for 2 weeks on the iOS app and still not resolved. Just went over to the App Store and registered my dissatisfaction perhaps others should do the same!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Best Answer

Best Answer
0 Votes

A two week delay for what should be a simple fix -- not creating anything new, but reverting to the old code -- is a sign that the powers that be at Google/Fitbit perhaps don't listen to what their customers are expressing on this forum. We've been exceedingly patient but perhaps it's time now to start posting about this elsewhere, e.g. on the Reddit Fitbit forum, comments on news stories on Fitbit, tweeting @ Fitbit and Google execs, etc....

Best Answer

I am having the same issue. When will this be resolved?

Best Answer

There is currently no commutation and no end in sight. I’m already on Amazon since they don’t seem to care at all to even respond to this. Shameful 

Best Answer

Hi any updates on this from your last post. Still does not work. 

Best Answer

perhaps a bad review for the app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Outstanding issue for over two weeks. Update broke it. Wake up Google/Fitbit because your customers are very unhappy with your lack of responsiveness on this matter. Wondering if anyone is running iOS 16, and if they have the same issue. I have been reluctant to update to 16 yet. 

Best Answer
0 Votes