Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphs show "no measurements" instead of data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My relatively new Versa 2 is not tracking anything beyond high level data. Every category just says “no measurements” once you click on the daily totals of each category. Where you should see peaks and valleys is just a statement called “no measurements.” Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
391 REPLIES 391

For the past week and a half I have no measurements for activity minutes and number of steps. Why?  I’ve logged out and turned on/off phone. What’s going on????

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

I've moved some of your posts to this thread for organization purposes.

Thanks for the details and screenshots provided, as well as your efforts while working on this matter. As mentioned before, this issue affecting the iOS Fitbit app has been reported to our team and they're working to bring a fix as soon as possible.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and your feedback is appreciated. Please know I'll update this thread as soon as I have more information from them. In the meantime, make sure to keep syncing your Fitbit device as you've been doing, in order to ensure the rest of your data is updating correctly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Luxe keeps my total steps but lost the graph of step measurements 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My charge 5 shows no measurements for daily steps, calories & distance. It syncs, but then nothing is shown. This started on October 24
Any idea why? 
what is the solution?

(charge 5 has been the worse Fitbit since I started in 2015!)

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is not an answer or resolution.  I have been using Fitbit for over 6 years and have never had tracking data inaccessible.  This is what we paid for when we bought a fitbit. It stopped working on 10/25 and historic data prior has also disappeared.  Almost 2 weeks and no explanation nor timeline for a fix.  What is going on????!!!!!

Best Answer

Industry standard, if your new version wasn't sufficiently tested and has major bugs, you should have reverted back to a stable version.  We are far past that point.  Reinstate the last version that worked until you can get the next version working.

Best Answer
I am also still waiting on a solution to the exact same issue as you’ve described. I don’t know how much longer it’s going to take but I am certainly reconsidering my options for my next purchase. I’ve been a big Fitbit supporter for 6 years but the current lack of support and problem solving in this instance will in all likelihood encourage me to look elsewhere.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

I can see the total number of steps taken, but my Fitbit Charge 4 doesn’t show how they are spread out during the day. The same goes for the number of floors. This just stopped working about a week ago. How can I start tracking these items again?

Best Answer

Think it's a recent iOS app bug.  Might want to check that board.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello LizzyFitbit,

Some time ago I suggested that the Step Measurement graph be enhanced to indicate the BPM for the 15-minute period you tap. This will provide an indication of the intensity of the activity.

Considering that the now-Google engineers are working on this problem they can consider this suggestion to appease the disgruntled community.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I noticed mine has stopped measurements recently & if I go back previous measurements are now gone , probably something fitbit will ask us to pay extra for now 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's now been over 2 weeks with this issue. Crazy.

Best Answer

It really is just a bug in the iOS app.  Fitbit is aware of it.  There’s a “blue banner” thread at the top of the iOS forum.  Please follow that thread for updates.

As a fellow user, I agree that Fitbit asks us to pay for things that should be free.  This isn’t one of them.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I can view my step measurement charts on the website just fine. I did not
update my software, it may have been automatic. Both my iPad and iPhone are
affected. I'll just wait until the FitBit application is updated and
continue to view details on the website.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue. It started on Oct. 24 for me as well. It’s very frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue on my Charge 5 and it’s doubling the steps that are tracked under exercise. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This appears to have happened with version 3.69 and has not been corrected in version 3.70. It affect steps distance calories and floors.

call that all the information is available on the Fitbit dashboard. As a blind user I cannot confirm that and I cannot see the blue line mentioned above. deleting and reinstalling the Fitbit app has not been successful and corrected the problem. We will just have to cross our fingers and wait for the next update or maybe a miracle will happen between now and then.

Best Answer

This is annoying especially since there is zero communication. 

Best Answer

I agree. Zero updates or communication. My conversation with support only made me more frustrated 

Best Answer

This major bug affecting core Fitbit features and which is still not fixed after 2 weeks is a real revelation for me: while I thought Google had acquired the company as a jewel to boost its penetration in the self-me area, …it appears it was barely a financial move without any attempt to raise quality standards to the Google-level (can you ever imagine Google search being off for two weeks?)

I am a (most of the time premium) user of Fitbit since 2013 and take this « incident » as serious and consumer-shocking  as the historical decision to stop the publication of Byte magazine many years ago. Fitbit became obsolete by having a management style endorsing such low quality standards. A pity.

Best Answer