Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

+Infinity In Goal Day?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was doing Goal Day yesterday and once I synced my Fitbit Charge and went to the Goal Day page it said next to my bar "+Infinity". I'm not exactly sure what this means. I also did not reach my goal that day either, so the bar should not have been like that. Also, I still got a trophy although, as I said before, I did not reach my goal .If someone could help me with this that would be great. Thank You.

Here's an image for reference:

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

Best Answer
75 REPLIES 75

I am having the same problem with my iphone7 Plus. The app shows both a star and infinity icon. When will this glitch be resolved?

Best Answer

Is this still a bug?

@AngelaMa wrote:

Welcome to the Forums @SunsetRunner and @SunsetRunner! It's great to have you here. @SunsetRunner thanks for your report about the infinity sign in Goal Day, I really appreciate the screenshots. Our team is aware of this and they are working to get this fixed as soon as possible. 

Thanks for your understanding! 🙂 

I saw it a few days ago on a friends bar in a challenge.

Thanks

Best Answer

Yes, please fix it as it keeps telling me that Goal

Day is waiting for me to sync, yet, I doubled my 10k goal yesterday and none of my progress showed in Goal

Day, just my weekend warrior.  Very frustrating as I hit my step goal early in the am and it updated all other people's progress in the group but me and another.

Best Answer

Actually, I found another instance of it, in a Goal Day Challenge.IMG_0718.PNG

Best Answer

I am also having this problem. I have tried the suggestions here but they haven't worked. Is there not a fix for this yet?

Best Answer

There isn’t really a solution. It’s probably a bug that has to be fixed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got the infinite sign issue recently. Starting with seeing someone in the challenge got the issues. It looks a software bug. Look the issue has been reported more than a year in the community, but still not being fixed. Very frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I thought it was fixed by now. Strange...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Would you look at what I found again.C3964569-D440-4FED-945C-F8C0917EAF4F.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes
Is it due to GEO location ?
Please share what’s you findings. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t really know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is this ever going to be fixed?86B509F8-18F8-4108-AEBE-CDBE53A47CFB.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Two things:

A. I found +Infinity again

B. I found I related Android glitch

+Infinity+InfinityRelated Android GlitchRelated Android Glitch

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to me today. My dashboard is accurate for today’s steps but the numbers aren’t accurate for the challenge. My app displays the infinity sign for my progress but when I look at my steps on someone else’s app it shows over 200 million steps?!?! I’ve tried restarting my phone, restarting the app and updating my phone. Nothing has worked. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The only thing that I’ve heard that worked was starting a new challenge. Other then that nothing can be done.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This problem has been happening more frequently.  A work around is for the person with the star or infinity to quit the challenge.  But before they leave they ask someone currently in that challenge to invite them back in again after they’ve left. When they return the star and infinity are gone and they have their true percentage.   It’s frustrating to have to continue with this work around while FitBit ponders what to do with this problem or how to fix it.

Best Answer

@J-flex wrote:

This problem has been happening more frequently.  A work around is for the person with the star or infinity to quit the challenge.  But before they leave they ask someone currently in that challenge to invite them back in again after they’ve left. When they return the star and infinity are gone and they have their true percentage.   It’s frustrating to have to continue with this work around while FitBit ponders what to do with this problem or how to fix it.

If you look at the first comment this issue has been going on for well over a year with no resolution.  Not surprised by this has I have an ongoing issue that has been going on since Sept 2016, yes 2016 and Fitbits response is always we are aware of this and are diligently working on it.....

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wonder if they’ll ever get around to fixing it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Considering a moderator has chimed in on this my guess the changes of this a low to zero.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Agreed.
Best Answer
0 Votes