Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not syncing with iOS 11

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It just started recently out of the blue, my ionic will not sync with the fitbit app on iPhone 7+ running the latest version of iOS 11. 

Anyone else have this issue? And is there a fix or work around? 

Best Answer
44 REPLIES 44

Hi, couldn’t sync my ionic and tried the suggestion of turning it off then on again. Only trouble is, it won’t turn on!  Help please.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m so sorry Vivienne.

I’d love to help, but can’t. 
I had no joy and finally bought an Apple Watch which does everything I wanted and more. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
My husband bought me another ionic. He thought I wanted it. My last one died just over a year and Fitbit replaced it as it was still under warranty. The replacement died suddenly again just after a year. I told my husband that the ionic was way too expensive for a watch that only lasted a year. Unfortunately my husband is now quite deaf and he went out and bought me another ionic. If it only lasts a year again I will be buying an Apple Watch also

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Similar story. I can’t fault Fitbit customer service;  they replaced 2 ionics for me, both having developed faults within warranty period. The second replacement lasted three months by which time I really couldn’t face the whole synchronisation with IOS issue again. That’s when I moved over to Apple Watch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your response. I have managed to turn it back on. Press 2 buttons, not 1. All working well. 😀

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer