Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Charge 2 compatible with iPhone 10?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey guys,

Was just wondering if the Charge 2 will be compatible with the new iphone 10? I can see it says it's compatible with "iphone 4 or later" but when I search for "iphone 10" or "iphone x" on the page where you can type in your phone model, this doesn't come up with a match?

Please advise 🙂

Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
73 REPLIES 73

Never mind just saw all the responses.....

What about the X? I just got one today and my Fitbit charge does not seem to want to play nice with it

Best Answer
0 Votes

This makes me so sad. I just got my phone and had no idea that fit bit was not ready. Booo

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine isn’t compatible yet ☹

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

I called FITBIT today and got an amazing technician who worked me through setting it up and it works now!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
That is awesome!!! I spoke with someone the other day, but the steps we took didn’t work ☹

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

WELL POOP!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi guys trying to get clarification regarding whether this fit bit charge 2 works with iPhone X? Most seem to say no...do you know when this will be officially fixed??? Frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I called support and they got mine and it is working great now!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have the Alta HR and hasn’t worked since Sept.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, Any chance you remember the steps to share?  I'm hoping this will be fixed ASAP.  Thank you!  

@Cateel777 wrote:

I called support and they got mine and it is working great now!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Funny thing happened today. My carrier updated and my Fitbit began working
in sync with my iphone X this morning. Happened out of nowhere!!

--
*Melanie Johnson*
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have slept since then!!!  But I know the first thing he did did not work and he had to do another.  One of the main things is making sure they device it unpaired to previous device.

I would call in!  They are super helpful!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply!  What's odd, is all of a sudden my fitbit paired with my phone, the app was updated.  Now if it would just do the notifications (text and calls), it'll all be good!

Best Answer
0 Votes

So my beloved Charge 2 is not compatible with the magnificent iPhone X?  I just spent over four hours trying to understand why my new X, which I got today, says I am connected to a Charge 2 but my app, after syncing, says I have zero steps the last two days and no heartbeat.  I ain’t dead yet.  I have over 35,000 steps for those two days, mostly in the mountains. I realized I did not sync the fitbit app before changing phones.  I am old but it only took me about 5 minutes to understand how to work the X. The fitbit app not so much. The other hardcore hiker has Charge 2 and Android. He had no problem. I don’t want an Apple Watch. As they say “ come on man, really”. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

hI

Any up date on the charge 2 being compatible with I PHONE 10???

CFSULL

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have discovered it may be more complicated than first thought. I found that iPhone X has Bluetooth issues for many people. I am sometimes able to get my Charge 2 to show up and say connected but it is not. It disappears quickly. I found that iPhone X will connect to some of my Bluetooth devices but not others.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes

Why is the Charge 2 not working with iPhone x???  I just got the Charge 2 a few weeks ago and am so frustrated with this.  I got the Charge 2 because my Charge HR kept falling apart and FitBit had to replace 3 times.  

When is it supposed to work?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I finally got mine to work on iPhone X by deleting the app and installing it again

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes