Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues syncing after updating to 13.4.1

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 5/15/2020:

Please follow the troubleshooting instructions suggested by our engineering team in order to resolve this issue:

1. Go into your phone's Bluetooth menu
2. Tap on the icon next to your Fitbit device
3. Press Forget this device
4. Re-open the Fitbit app and re-bond your device

I've merged several reports together. We're currently reviewing reports on customers having issues syncing after updating to iOS 13.4.1. 

Please check out this article for iOS troubleshooting tips. 

Thanks very much for your reports. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone! Thank you for your replies.

The workaround was provided previously in this thread and I just wanted to clarify the troubleshooting instructions suggested by our engineering team in order to resolve this issue:

1. Go into your phone's Bluetooth menu
2. Tap on the icon next to your Fitbit device
3. Press Forget this device
4. Re-open the Fitbit app and re-bond your device

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
226 REPLIES 226

After updating the iOS 13.4.1, I am unable to synch my device with the app.

Best Answer

Hi @Barsinga and welcome to the Help Forums!  Please tap here and check out some good trouble shooting tips. 

Best Answer
I would like to add that synching pops a "device not found" message. I
synched it the morning, updated the iOS in the evening and discovered the
problem later in the evening.
Best Answer

Hello-

i just installed the latest IOS update and now my inspire HR will not synch with my app. I have turned on and off the blue tooth and deleted the fitbit app and put it back on. In the blue tooth settings it says my fitbit is not connected. What should I do? My fitbit is less than 2 months old.

thanks!

Best Answer

Can not sync to IPhone 

Best Answer
Yes this is what happened to mine

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

My charge 3 sync all-day feature still doesn’t work now after my iPhone 7 updated last night Fitbit will not sync with phone😜

Best Answer

I am having the same issue. My Fitbit is about 8 months old. Tad frustrating and hope it gets resolved soon! I haven't been able to sync since I got the new iOS update on Sunday. 😕

Best Answer

Hello, my issue is occurring when I am tracking my activity. It loses its connection mid run and then doesn’t plot my activity on a map. Has only happened after the update. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here.  I have removed my Fitbit, reinstalled it, and it wouldn’t connect.  Deleted and reinstalled app, same thing.  I can’t use my Fitbit app at all anymore.

i tried going online, but I can’t add my Fitbit there either.  This is very frustrating!  Would love to change my alarm and I can’t!  

Can someone advise how to fix this?  I feel like this may be apple wanting us to use an Iwatch

Best Answer

Hi same thing happened to me. After updating my iOS my Fitbit stopped syncing. I removed the app and now I cannot even get it reinstated! So frustrating!

Best Answer

I tried all the troubleshooting non of them have worked. I can no longer get the Bluetooth to be able to find my Fitbit no matter what I’ve tried.

Best Answer

Hello.  I've tried all those steps and nothing worked.  I tried the Chat Support function - tried all the steps again plus a few more, and was told the issue is being worked on.  When I asked how long it should take, I was told to try again in 1 - 2 weeks.

Best Answer

To add my input,

My Fitbit Charge 3 all day sync doesn't work anymore but notifications are still working.

When I go for a run, I lost the GPS link after like 1 min (maybeless), and I should put the fitbit app as active app on the phone to get it back, not issue afterwards (about 40 min run).

And I've to manually open the app and launch sync to get latest data.

Cheers

Best Answer

Same issue for me. Tried all of the steps. What worked was:

1. In Bluetooth settings on iPhone, select the (i) for the Charge device, and select "Forget This Device".

2. From the Bluetooth screen, repair your Fitbit device.

Best Answer

I only updated my phone on Monday night after a run, which worked as normal, been on two bikes rides since and after saying connect it is not logging any distance...just time?

this is on my Versa 2....

Best Answer

I have tried all these options many times since Sunday....nothing works and my Fitbit charge 3 is now a very basic pedometer ! 

Is there an update to fix this on the horizon? Please say there is.....🤞

Best Answer

I assume you lost data?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! That worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes