Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login error 0

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been trying to login to no avail. 

It started with not sync my steps..  So I deleted the app and reinstalled.. When I try to login it says " the operation could not be completed.. Login error 0" 

Please what do I do

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

This was due to a site-wide mobile outage that has now been resolved. App login and functionality should now be working normally.

Thanks everyone for your patience while we worked to fix this.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28

I have exactly same problem. 

Can anyone help me!? 

Best Answer

I am having the exact same issue. It all started with my data not syncing while traveling abroad in Africa. I have tried every suggestion under the sun. When I logged out of the app, I went to log back in using my password but received this Login Error 0. I changed my password thinking that was the issue. I was able to login online but received the same Login Error 0 on the app. Please help! This is incredibly frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also getting this error message.  Any resolution?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same problem and they keep telling me its my phone

Best Answer
0 Votes

on the phone with them now.  between both my charges not connecting to my phone and not the app.   GRRRRR

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this same issue. This started when my texts / calls were not coming thru to my phone. Then I noticed that my fitbit was fully charged but the app was saying it was dying, so I tried restarting the phone, disconnecting it from the fitbit, restarting the fitbit, etc. I am using a Charge 2. When I tried to go back to log in I keep receiving the Login Error 0. I have tried uninstalling the app and restarting everything again but it still won't work. My online username / password works fine, so I know that isn't the problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

i have the same issue, a resolution would be useful or maybe they want us to get iwatches instead 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

Apparently they're having some issues, huh?  I, too, am having the same problem - came looking for the answer.  Guess I'll need to come back later to check it out.  Hopefully we won't be waiting too long?

Best Answer

Same exact problem for me.  The assistant was not helpful via the chat.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here,this is ridiculous how can it take so long to resolve this issue? Are they even trying to resolve it??????????????????

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same exact issue. Have deleted and reinstalled the app, switched "Set Automatically" on and off under Date and Time on my iPhone 7, force quit the app, and turned my phone off and back on several times. Nothing has worked. 

Best Answer

So I called and the gentleman kept blaming my phone when OBVIOUSLY its an app and ios problem.  Mine wouldn't send me notifications either.  I was about to update my fitbit but now i am leaning towards a garmin

Best Answer
0 Votes

just received this response from chat agent..

Elena: We are currently under system maintenance, and it will affect the app and some features.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks.  Just got home with a new fitbit, and can't set it up.  If it's not sorted, iI'll return it to the store this afternoon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same exact issue. There's no way all our phones are acting up! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

mine is doing the same thing!!! i need someone to help fix this... any solutions??

Best Answer
0 Votes
Can someone at Fitbit have the courtesy to post a status update on what is being done? Thank you.
Best Answer

I've got the same problem here; my zip wasn't syncing correctly, so I rebooted the phone and device to no avail. I then logged out the app and since then can't log back in, every time I get the "Login error 0." message. I know my password is correct as I've used it to get on here and post this!

Best Answer

I'm experiencing the same thing.     Try to chat with somebody at support ...   http://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs

I did the following but issue not resolved:

- Reset my password (twice)

- Removed my Charge 2 from my account 

- Removed Fitbit App (iOS) and reinstalled.

Best Answer
0 Votes