Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing stats in the app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't see my heart rate on my phone. Also when I try to update that won't work either. The time is wrong with no way to set it correctly.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @qdavi.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing the details of the issue you're experiencing. I understand how you are feeling and recommend doing the following:

1. Make sure your Fitbit app is updated to the latest version: 
  2. Restart your phone.
  3. Open the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab, and tap your profile picture.
  4. Tap Set Up a Device.
  5. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue. 

If you're experiencing any difficulties with setting up your device, please follow our tips in Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? 

You can confirm the steps to add tiles to your Fitbit app dashboard at How do I add, remove, or rearrange tiles on my Fitbit app dashboard?

Hope this helps!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
27 REPLIES 27

@Jim158 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! The reason why you don't see your heart rate is because the tile may be hidden, to show it, follow these steps: 

1.  Open the Fitbit app.
  2. Tap Edit in the bottom of the app.
  3. All hidden tiles will appear with a pink "+" sign.
  4. Tap the "+" sign to add the hidden tile back to the dashboard.
  5. Tap Done when finished. 

To sync or update your tracker follow these syncing troubleshooting steps to fix. To fix the time, follow the steps listed on this post.

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
Actually I was being impatient with electronics. That happens to be a character trait of mine. I wore my other Fitbit out and slimmed down Nicely last summer. Took a while to get my charge which I received for Crhistmas (but just started wearing) up and running. Now I just need to spend a few hours to get the Aria Scale back up and on our new home network. I will put that off bc I do not expect it to connect easy.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS.
Turn on Set Automatically in Settings > General > Date & Time. This will automatically set your date and time based on your time zone.
Make sure that your time zone is set correctly. Tap Settings > General > Date & Time > Time Zone.
If you still have issues setting your date, time, or time zone, you can turn off Set Automatically in Settings > General > Date & Time and manually set the time and time zone. Or contact your carrier.

Best Answer
After I hit Edit on the Dashboard & go to the bottom of the page there is NO sleep tile. How do I Retrive that? I didnlt find menu bar eiter on the left of the dashboard?
Best Answer
0 Votes
I am trying to get the Sleep Tile, many moons ago it was there, but not now, I have followed your instructions, but still cannot find it. I am a senior with an iPhone4, I work on Hand Me Ups and my son has not upgraded his phone yet, so I am still on iOS 7, so I cannot use the new iOS 8 version. But as any user states, it used to work ...... Also trying Win10 version and still no sleep tile. As I am a senior people state I sleep a lot, I need proof I do not .... Harry
Best Answer
0 Votes

@FitHarry Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I was checking the list of supported devices and the iPhone 4 is not listed there. That is the reason why you don't have it. On the app for Windows 10 it is easy to see your sleep data. Follow these steps:

1. Tap a particular day to see your sleep graph and sleep quality information.
  2. On the 1d view, you can see the precise times that you were asleep, awake, and restless.
  3. Tap the arrow in the bottom left to return to your sleep summary. 

If the tile is hidden tap or click the + icon in the top left corner of the tile you want to show.

@ssingh46 The sleep tile on the iOS app is the one that says "how did you sleep". If it is not there it should show when you tap "edit" in the top right corner and then tap the + icon in the top left corner of the tile you want to show. If it is not showing, please sent me a screenshot of the app. 

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

iPhone4 not supported, us poor seniors deprived again 🙂   It was supported in the days of old ....

Anyway, Windows 10.

Fitbit101.jpg

Clicked on + sign

Fitbit102.jpg

Cannot see Sleep and I believe I followed your instructions.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Harry

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oops, should have masked out weight, but know one will notice, will they.

Ok, they sure will now .....

Yes, I need Help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunatel iPhone 4 was never a supported device for syncing @FitHarry 😞 it was since the iPhone 4s. I suggest you checking this article "Using the Fitbit app for Windows 10" from the help site for more information.

Rodrigo l Italian & English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Parliamo di calcio Qual è la tua squadra di calcio preferita?

Best Answer
0 Votes

did not help. Any other solutions? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's nice to see you around the Community @LizTNFIT Smiley Very Happy! I've seen that my friend @SantiR has provided different troubleshoot steps in this post for a tracker not working. Have you tried those?

If you're having a different issue or so, please give me more details so I can give you a hand Smiley Wink!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Got it! Thank you!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @BarbieJill, thanks for stopping by! Is everything running smoothly now? Woman Very Happy

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community. You can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Happy stepping!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes! Thank you!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

There is no edit on the top left of my Fitbit app

Best Answer
0 Votes

The steps tile is completely MIA on my dashboard, no matter what device I’m on.  I tried using the edit button, and it didn’t offer it as an addition.  Help please, I’m getting calories as main screen on dashboard, and the amount of battery is missing as well. I have deleted and reinstalled the app, I have reset my Fitbit repeatedly.  I’m totally losing heart.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

UPDATE:

Fixed it.  Some weird voodoo magic, please ignore my previous reply.

Best Answer

Hello @Dipohn, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back and let us know your issue has now been resolved, I'm very glad. In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I am experiencing the exact same thing, care to share your voodoo wisdom? It would be much appreciated 😁

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Annie_Y, thanks for joining the conversation, it's always a pleasure for me to welcome new members to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have joined us and letting us know you're also experiencing issues. At this moment I would like to gather some information from you so we can check this further. Please reply with as much information as you can:

1. iPhone model you're currently using.
  2. OS version running on your phone. 
  3. Tracker or watch you're currently wearing
  4. Tracker or watch version (in the Fitbit app tap on the picture of your tracker)
  5. App version installed on your phone (go to Account > Help to get it)
  6. The exact issue you're experiencing and the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far in hopes to resolve it.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes