Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 5/25/2017

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback. I can assure you the comments have been and continued to be reviewed and shared with our iOS team.  

As a reminder, I'm including our help article on the Fitbit app here.

Overwhelmingly, recent posts share the sentiment of no longer being able to revert back to the original dashboard and not having the option to choose. At this time there are no plans to revert access to the old Dashboard, but we always appreciate feedback on how to improve our app.

As a reminder, Please remember to keep your posts respectful and on-topic, per our Community Guidelines. This thread will be better for everyone as a constructive conversation.

Fitbit Update 8/17/2016

Beginning with version 2.26 of the Fitbit app for iOS, the new Fitbit app dashboard with an updated look is now fully implemented. You can no longer return to the old design. We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the feedback we receive from our customers.

You can find information about the new app dashboard and how to start using it by clicking here.

Fitbit Update 5/25/2016

I'm very pleased to announce that iOS users who have updated to version 2.23 of the Fitbit iOS App are now able to opt-in to use a preview of a new design of the Fitbit iOS dashboard!

One of my favorite features for this new dashboard preview is the quick log button in the bottom-center of the iOS App. This feature allows users to quickly: track an exercise, log food, log sleep, log water, send a friend request, scan a food barcode (if you are using the US food database), log their weight, or set an alarm.

IMG_1180.PNG

IMG_1181.PNG

Users can opt-in to use the new iOS dashboard design by:

1. Updating to version 2.23 of the Fitbit iOS App, click here to be redirected to the iOS App Store.

2. Click the Account button in the bottom right-hand corner.

3. Scroll down and click the Advanced Settings button.

4. Toggle the Preview New Dashboard button at the top of the page on.

IMG_1179 2.PNG

Click here for more details and let me know if you have any questions!

Moderator Edit: Edited thread title.

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
741 REPLIES 741
I like the new dashboard but please enable colour changing for progress advancing (blue--yellow--orange--green)

Best Answer
Agreed! I like the new app but please incorporate the colors for progress!
Best Answer

Best Answer
0 Votes
How do I edit the tiles on the new dash? There is no edit button. I have restarted my phone.

https://i.imgur.com/J4czjpj.png
Best Answer
How can I enlarge the numbers? I can't see the # of steps or anything. The text is tiny. The old dashboard the numbers were huge and easy to read while exercising.

I have to squint to read it now and it's invisible in daylight

Extremely user unfriendly and inconvenient!!

What's the point of having Bluetooth if you can't see the text because it's too small
Best Answer
Make the numbers as big as the useless circle taking up half the screen and make the circles smaller. People don't care about circles they care about numbers
Best Answer

@strawberry_  In the App, at the upper right hand corner is "edit".  Click that to edit the tiles

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
0 Votes

@hmohr  If you click on "Edit" in the upper corner, you can then press and hold each "tile" and move it the location of your choosing.  (Or delete tiles you don't want to see)

Kelly | Oklahoma

Best Answer
I just showed you a screenshot of the screen. What part of, THERE IS NO EDiT BUTTON, do you not understand?
Best Answer

@strawberry_  No need to yell - just thought perhaps your screen shot was cut off.  Mine has an edit.  Only thing I can say is perhaps delete and try reinstalling. (Or use old dashboard for now)

Kelly | Oklahoma

Best Answer
When I saw "check out the dashboard" on my iPhone, I thought why not and clicked it. I hate it but can't figure out how to go back. Apart from the fact that the tiles take way too much room, so it takes multiple screens to scroll down to all of my data, I now have no way to access recorded maps (the reason I got a Surge)
Best Answer
I like it better than the old layout. I find it intuitive and very easy to read.
Best Answer
Can't see my current bmi. I used to. Love new updates that take away functionality. Go Fitbit!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Please, please, please do not take away the "old" dashboard. The new dashboard is not very good. At the very least, allow users to continue to choose their preference and do not force a future change like so many other companies do.
Best Answer
Thank you!!
Best Answer
@kmransom no, you cannot move any tile to any position. Sure, you can remove tiles. That's just not what I like. I like to decide the order. HR, sleep and eg step challenge are the ones I start the app to look at. I don't care for some of the tiles which fixed at the top. And even if you could move them freely, why use all the screen estate for four huge tiles when you could have a scrollable list like now?

All I'm asking is for us to have a choice between the two user interfaces. Forcing the new one will make me use it less.

Best Answer
Love the new layout.
Best Answer

Derek - cannot follow those instructions (they seem to be for the old dashboard - the Edit button is now top right for example). Can you provide a simle guide as to how to get the "track exercise" tile onto the main screen, please? As feedback - I think there is scope to reduce the size of these tiles so as to be able to view 6 of them without needing to scroll ....

Best Answer
I like the new dashboard, but it's annoying that going back to previous day's doesn't show historical data for the bottom tiles.
Best Answer
@Tomcapp I agree! I thought this might be a glitch only I was having but apparently not! Would definitely use if I could see previous day's data in the bottom tiles but as I can't I'm switching back to the old dashboard for now.
Best Answer