Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sleep graph is terrible

ANSWERED

I i’m in agreement with all of those who feel the new sleep Graph is difficult to read, and to understand. I liked the old one. It was simple you could glance at it know what was going on. Now you have to research every item I do not like it. It is not what I signed up for.

Best Answer
71 REPLIES 71
Me too!!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I was unpleasantly surprised by this change to the sleep graph.  Please restore the old version!

Best Answer

I hate the new one. It’s impossible to make any sense of it. I subscribed to Premium, hoping it might make a difference. Waste of money as it’s the same horrible display for the sleep data. 
The previous one was fine, so I don’t understand why they have downgraded it like this. 

Best Answer

I was willing to give it a go for a few weeks after being stunned by the “update”. It continues to be hard to get an overview of daily sleep, as well as picking out the details. On a phone, which most of use to sync and track, it’s a truncated black and white graph, the comparison to age and gender group is impossible to see, and visual trending from night to night is difficult if not impossible. BRING BACK THE FORMER VERSION PLEASE!!! 

Best Answer

It’s horrible…

and it is clear everyone else feels the same…

I recommended Fitbit to my disabled parents who purchased them and now they can’t use it and I feel so guilty…

If FitBit don’t change back, add us three as lost customers in addition to all the others..  

Best Answer
Thanks for your message. I didn't think about contacting Google directly by phone, but I will do now!

Collette

Sent from Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer

Bring back a legible graph that you can see time for each stage as it changes.   Return tracking for naps.

No help.

Best Answer
  • AGREE!!!!!   If I wanted to Google format I would've had a Google watch and a Google phone.   I don't for a reason! 
Best Answer

Please bring back the old sleep app asap. This is the reason I used Fitbit for many years. The new app is confusing. It stops connecting and recording frequently. The new sleeping app is a total failure that will force me stopping using Fitbit. Please listen to all user comments before people switching to other products. 

Best Answer

Totally agree with everyone else. The new sleep graph is terrible. Please revert to the old one which was far far better. 

Best Answer

Put it back to the way it used to be.  It was great.  This new system is awful.  Why change something that worked??

Best Answer

I recently had to buy a new Fitbit after my old one died.  I was happy for a short time, until this latest update.  Between this new sleep graph design, and the glitches I’m having logging calories every day, I’m massively regretting not switching to an Apple watch.  

Best Answer