Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New app dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Everyone should now be transitioned onto the new Fitbit app experience. With this new design, we've created a space that is more dynamic, integrated, and highly personalized.

We hope you enjoy using this new dashboard and interface for all your Fitbit needs and with more to come. For any issues using the new interface, for examples bugs you come across, we'd like for you to leave comments in this thread. 

Please only report bugs or issues with using the app. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes
166 REPLIES 166

I along with many HATE this new way of seeing your info. It looks cheap, unorganized, something you see with a $20. tracker. Why change something that’s not broken? Say again, this interface is poor, zero thought has been given, but I know from being a CEO that thought has been given, BAD THOUGHT. Fire whoever came up with this and allow users to go back and choose the prior version if they would like. Did you even test market this with your users? Or is it about $$$$$$, for your new service? Downgrade what you had given people with their device so they hate it enough..... to what ? Pay more or go with another company? Bad move for Fitbit!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Still waiting for the Moderator to answer my questions.

Best Answer

You can look at the canned answers the moderators have been giving to everyone’s questions, so far. If you get any answer, or something different, I’ll be shocked. 

Best Answer

I eventually found where to set the alarm but I don’t like that it is buried two menus deep. It should be on the dashboard. I use the alarm daily and change it somewhat regular due to my schedule. 

Best Answer

It's awful - if it isn't broken why fix it, which you haven't. Awful

Best Answer

@J-flex- sorry to say that but do not expect any serious answer to come. There will be something like this: "Hi everyone! Thank you very much for all your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Please feel free to have a look at this feature suggestion, and leave your vote and comment there, so that our team knows how often this is being requested.
Keep me posted"

or this: "Hello guys, it's a pleasure to continue assisting (oh, really?? :-)) (...) Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts (...) the feedback that was submitted on each of your posts are really appreciated because we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience (...) therefore, such information help us to evaluate that we are delivering what our Fitbit users need and want (definitely... NOT)." You can pick one and you have your "answer". For a longer read you can also take a look at this thread ( https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Fitbit-app-new-Dashboard-iOS/td-p/3430187/page/41 ), which has been closed by the moderation. As well as several feature suggestions regarding the dashboard. This is how it goes here.

Best Answer

Since using the new dashboard my Fitbit does not always record steps or correct activity. For example, last night went walking  (at a good pace) for 40 mins and it recorded 11, just been walking for over 100 mins and recorded 74. 

As for the dashboard look, stick with the previous version!

Best Answer

I hate the new dashboard. It’s a terrible design. Too much white space. And no exploding confetti which was one of my favourite things about the app. 

I’m looking at getting an Apple watch now. I recommend you listen to your users (all of whom on this thread hate the new design) and introduce a facility for users to revert to the old dashboard asap. By not doing so you will lose customers and lose revenue. Starting with me and everyone I will now not recommend the Versa to. 

EDIT: You can vote on a petition to roll back to old dashboard and comment here: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Bring-Back-the-Old-Dashboard/idi-p/3707094

Best Answer

Sorry no we are not happy with the new dashboard . Looking for alternatives #dobetter Fitbit 

Best Answer

Is there a glitch with connecting to Facebook? I was trying to get my Facebook friends list to load and it just times out on that screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Really missing the “calories remaining”. I didn’t notice how much I used this feature until it was gone. Now there is barely any point in looking at the app.

Best Answer

I don't like it but it is the look of the future as I deal with other software packages at work and they all have this new streamlined look and all must be green (ugh). I can not find where I can add a new device or see where the menu screen is for existing devices. I love FITBIT and have two and planning on getting another one soon.  I never use my pc dashboard unless I need community help.  I must be able to do everything with my IPhone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The arrogance of IT is overwhelming.

Best Answer
Their is a big glitch! They changed the dashboard. I’m not surprised if their aren’t more glitches that will pop up. #do better listening Fitbit

Regards, Z J
Best Answer
Those straight lines are useless the old dashboard was actionable to track your sleep patterns as well as show doctors when diagnosing sleep issues! It helped my doctor. #do better listening Fitbit

Regards, Z J
Best Answer
Go to profile to add another device.# do better listening Fitbit. Our money walks

Regards, Z J
Best Answer

This really was the last straw for our family. Been shopping Garmin today. I have used one for tracking training for several months, since you cannot track indoor runs with Fitbit and the gps on the Garmin is more reliable. Well, They have great kid trackers and their customer service is actually customer service. If anyone is serious about changing...Garmin  is the company I would recommend. Fitbit is indeed arrogant and has yet to respond when its users complain about NOT FIXING WHAT ISNT BROKEN!!!!! So many appreciated features done away with. Sad  

Best Answer

I have an older version Garmin that I’ve used for many years prior to FitBit.  Nothing ever went wrong it and it still works.  Unfortunately due to being an older version I wouldn’t have the luxury to transferring my steps, etc to Fitbit.

Best Answer
Exactly dollars speak

Regards, Z J
Best Answer

I'm not even going to try to transfer info. I learned the hard way that if you set a new goal with Fitbit it completely does away with past accomplishment. It isn't setting a new goal, it is resetting the original. Which is another ridiculous flaw!! So I'm certain any attempt to marry the 2 products would go awry.  So, we will just start anew with the Garmin and their GarminConnect app. I'm trying to get away from the Fitbit insufficiency.  

Best Answer