Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New app dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Everyone should now be transitioned onto the new Fitbit app experience. With this new design, we've created a space that is more dynamic, integrated, and highly personalized.

We hope you enjoy using this new dashboard and interface for all your Fitbit needs and with more to come. For any issues using the new interface, for examples bugs you come across, we'd like for you to leave comments in this thread. 

Please only report bugs or issues with using the app. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes
166 REPLIES 166

The challenges show up on my IOS app.  They are listed in the Discover section

Best Answer

Since the new version of the app, it frequently fails to sync but even worse today it seems incapable of recording activities even though i have been walking for over an hour!  My calorie burn for the last few weeks has virtually disappeared suddenly having records over 2000 most days they appear at 1200 or so.

Please fitbit could you get things right?  If this is not corrected  very soon then i will abandon fitbit for good and use another device.

Best Answer

This new dashboard is magnitudes worse than the old one. It’s crappy to read and look at, it takes way longer to sync, and what is this ridiculous sleep score? I want my weekly sleep average back, not some meaningless assessment by Fitbit and an average score. I too miss the green screen of happiness for meeting all of my daily goals.

What was the point of this Fitbit? We need endless updates to justify people’s employment? It sucks. Do better.

Best Answer
Users once raved about the Fitbit app. Not anymore. Fitbit developers turned a bright user friendly, motivating fun app into a dull, inconvenient and ugly wasteland.

Sent from my iPhone please excuse typos.
Best Answer

Word is, they're trying to move out of the hardware business, into a new "subscription" business model.

Good luck with that.  I've been a booster from the beginning, bought them for ALL my kids and grandkids, and am on my second Charge 3 this year.

WHY would I give Fitbit money for a subscription ... for this dreck?  When their product once was so very good?

Best Answer

Fitbit has too much competition now. Especially with Apple watch. They
have to come up with another way to make money. If you follow Business
News, the stock price is falling.
--

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

Thanks, everyone for your feedback on the iOS dashboard. We're always aiming to improve our user experience and have relayed this information to our team. 

There are no plans to revert to the old dashboard. We understand that the app update may not be up to your standards, but we do hope you continue to interact and explore the features. 

Since feedback has been received and because this thread is going off-topic, we will now be closed. We appreciate your cooperation.

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer