Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New app dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Everyone should now be transitioned onto the new Fitbit app experience. With this new design, we've created a space that is more dynamic, integrated, and highly personalized.

We hope you enjoy using this new dashboard and interface for all your Fitbit needs and with more to come. For any issues using the new interface, for examples bugs you come across, we'd like for you to leave comments in this thread. 

Please only report bugs or issues with using the app. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes
166 REPLIES 166

Hi. I managed to Accidentally delete the Heart Rate from the home screen in the App. I can not find how to get it (and VOx) back. Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go to the bottom and hit “Discover”. Then hit “Health and Fitness Stats”. You can add it there. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No the issue is they struck a deal with Singapore. They giving everyone there a free Fitbit but they have to sign up for the service for $10 per month or $79 per year. That is the really reason we have lost so much. And if we want what we were promised when we bought our devices we have to do the same. It’s a scam at this point from Fitbit. 

Best Answer

I very strongly dislike the app so much that I am looking for a replacement. My Fitbit is near the end of its life and I am going to try garmin or another company. The rollout was very poorly executed - no heads up or opt in period. Fitbit dropped the ball big time.

Best Answer

Hahaha - yes, I am considering a garmin now.

Best Answer

It appears that they did this in advance of announcing their new premium
service starting soon. From their own press releases, they have entered
into agreement with Singapore to promote a more healthier lifestyle for
their country, not a bad thing actually. But there seems to be confusion
if the new premium service is an additional feature and the basic app
remains free of charge.
--

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

Apple watch for me
--

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot use the app to choose and start my workout. 

There is no button to push as it used to be. 

Best Answer

The challenges on your Fitbit app can be found in the Discover section at the bottom of your screen. Click onto Discover and it takes you to Health & Fitness stats, challenges & adventures and workouts.  It’s all there.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks
All good now

Mark
Best Answer
0 Votes

MAJOR bug -- Challenges does not appear on the new iOS app.  That's the main feature I used!!

Best Answer
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

None of the Challenges in which I was participating or to which I was invited are showing.  It let me create a new one, but what about the ones I had?  I guess the new app blew away existing Challenges?

Best Answer

Go through your profile picture. Tap your picture on the top left hand
corner. Takes you into your account, go to badges and trophies. From there
select all badges/trophies. You should be able to start new challenges.
The only thing we can't do are the adventure challenges! Looks like those
are for the paying customers now!
--

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try deleting the app, turn off phone. Turn your phone back on and
reinstall the app. Sometimes that'll work. I have read that other people
are having the same problem! Good luck!
--

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well I have to congratulate Fitbit for their record-breaking event. On the Fitbit app reviews there are over 1000, yes I counted, over 1000 scathing reports  of customers complaining and asking for help with their device.   We have pleaded with the developers ,1000 of us ,have pleaded, saying please change back the dashboard give us back our features. I think   That is quite an accomplishment. No wonder the developer response is the same canned response,   Having to explain why the product is no longer working would be exhausting if you have to do it 1000 times. Granted there are some embedded people who will voice their opinion and say that it’s a wonderful app which I am just not quite sure what kind of device they are using. Also I’m very confused because the app that they are promoting on the Fitbit app shows steps and miles on the dashboard. For some strange, crazy, reason I haven’t had steps since August. I’m not quite sure what interface they are using unless  that one of course is the one I have to pay for.  Hopefully the people in Singapore love the Fitbit  because I’m thinking 1000 people in one month complaining about the device is probably not a good sign. 

Best Answer

@Licomazz I'm a long way from being a fan of the new version of the app (I've already given it 1 star on App Store), but are you not seeing steps because of a connection problem or because you're not seeing the activity "tile" at the top of the home page on the app?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi greghei1,

Thank you so much for your help regarding my steps not bring counted. Unfortunately, my dashboard on my laptop says that there are no devices paired. We attempted to use both my phone and my husband’s phone. I’ve owned Fitbit one (actually three of them ) for the past nine years and never had an issue. It just won’t sync so it’ll tell me how many glasses of water I’ve had but not the steps I walked(which is the most important.) I sincerely appreciate your help though.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Can you please remove the stupid popup that says the first one is on us.   Next thing you know there will be ads on the dashboard on the app.

Best Answer