Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New app dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Everyone should now be transitioned onto the new Fitbit app experience. With this new design, we've created a space that is more dynamic, integrated, and highly personalized.

We hope you enjoy using this new dashboard and interface for all your Fitbit needs and with more to come. For any issues using the new interface, for examples bugs you come across, we'd like for you to leave comments in this thread. 

Please only report bugs or issues with using the app. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes
166 REPLIES 166

I agree. Plus the images are tiny and the colors are not as lively as they were before. They should offer us a way to revert to the old design. PS when I met my goal today, the celebratory graphics were less than spectacular

Best Answer

I Really, Really don’t like the color scheme and graphics of the new dashboard.  I used to feel Very motivated to get the “green screen” when I hit my metrics.  The new graphics are underwhelming and tough to read.   I just figured out how to move/sort the “tiles” which is helpful.  

Best Answer

651BF752-2802-4295-9ABD-053175C6E93B.jpeg

I. Miss. This. Screen !!!'

. My son said " the circle fills in blue? That's boring". 

Best Answer

Fitbit has made a deal with the government of Singapore to give away their hardware to Singapore residents in exchange for ongoing software revenue. It’s a deal worth $85M+.  Fitbit wants into the Asian market. Our opinions are not important to Fitbit. Their target customer never saw the better dashboard and, consequently, won’t complain about the new one. My suggestion is to find a competitive product that has the look and feel that you want and move on. Our family will be. 

Best Answer

@Fyrfyter Sad but true.

Best Answer

New dashboard is terrible. It’s looks awful, is more difficult to read, and presents less information than the old one. 

Please fix this mess or allow us to change the skin we use. 

Not all all changes are improvements 

Best Answer

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.digitaltrends.com/health-fitness/fitbit-singapore-health-contract-f...

Ohmygoodness--I cannot believe this is real!! No wonder the company couldn't care less about its current users 

@Fyrfyter thank you for bringing this info to our attention. 

Best Answer
Might need to get a different watch 🍎
Best Answer
Thanks .....me and Several others

Regards, Z J
Best Answer

WTAF have you done??!! This update is terrible. We have gone from something so easy to view to this plop. Seriously, why?? I agree with others , time to get a different tracker. My Fitbit has had loads of problems every time there is a software change or update and I’ve just stuck with it but this poor excuse for an update is the last straw. What other tracker do you all recommend?? 

Best Answer

Here here!! 

Best Answer

When I hit my goal of steps of any other of the dashboard items it doesn't light up or celebrate with confetti all the time. I preferred the way the old app acknowledged hitting steps. This new upgrade sometimes has a spark but 90% of the time doesn't do anything.

Best Answer

New app look is unwelcome.

Dashboard UX is painful and users should be given the choice to not update the UI.

Vendors should start realizing that a segment of population is adverse to change and sometimes for physiological reasons...

Best Answer

I really don’t like the new interface. I haven’t had issues as such as I’ve seen in other comments but I do not enjoy using the app. I go days now without opening it because the dull colours, list format and fragmented display do not appeal to spend time on the app, nor do I find it too user friendly. I love that the old app version is behind it (when you click on sleep / steps / food the same colourful graphics appear) and hope they won’t be changed as well!  

Best Answer

@Sampugh 

We are going Garmin. They have a wide variety of trackers including ones for kids which appeals to our family. Mobile app is great and easy to use. Customer service replies have been quick. 

Best Answer

That is not an acceptable response to just close the thread and state the roll out is complete - like it or lump it attitude from Fitbit here.

The new iOS app interface is really not end user friendly ... the old format was much more appealing as you could see an array of information - now you have to scroll and scroll, it’s as a bad as a laborious website! 

Also the display when you reach goals is completely unappealing and both myself & my Mum are very disappointed ☹️ 

So much so we’re considering moving from Fitbit when we need to upgrade our trackers! 

Best Answer
Thank you for suggesting Garmin. I will look into that.
Best Answer

I'm not at all happy with this new interface. It's harder to read, and not at all intuitive as was the previous version. Somewhere, developers and designers got it into their heads that change is good. That, even though a UI works, it has to be changed simply because it's time for a new UI. I believe that if something ain't broke, don't fix it.

Best Answer

They don’t care. Something about Singapore and lots of money. Customer service is no longer the name of the game. I’m surprised they have not shut this thread down. I have not heard one word from anyone who loves the new version. Check out Apple when they upgrade, it does not change the interface and they survive. No really check out Apple new watch they have just introduced a new sleep tracker!

Best Answer

Will the sneak peek option only be available in the Premium version. 

I miss the piece of mind of knowing who is in the challenge before I accept. Last month a challenge I was invited to had a steppers profile advertising a sex site. I reported it & also told the person who had started the challenge, she said she had no idea & it wasn’t on their profile previously.  I can’t figure out how to know if a challenge is full before I join it. 

Best Answer