Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New app dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Everyone should now be transitioned onto the new Fitbit app experience. With this new design, we've created a space that is more dynamic, integrated, and highly personalized.

We hope you enjoy using this new dashboard and interface for all your Fitbit needs and with more to come. For any issues using the new interface, for examples bugs you come across, we'd like for you to leave comments in this thread. 

Please only report bugs or issues with using the app. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes
166 REPLIES 166

Sometimes I can’t join a challenge,  I’m not at max. How do I know if a challenge is full without having the sneak peek button? 

Thank you. 

Best Answer

mine is still showing calories remaing, however, it never wants to sync anymore 😞

Best Answer

I’m unable to access the alarm. It’s my understanding that there should be a + in the top right corner but there is none. The only thing I can access in that department is the sleep log.

Best Answer
I don’t have a + sign either. I can access my alarms by tapping on my profile pic, then tapping on my charge 2 device button. Have you tried that?
Do you know anything about the sneak peek button being enabled? That’s one of my issues.
Best Answer

I have the Charge2 and I had no issues with the app until I updated my apple software.  My steps are now calories burned and my option to add is greyed out.  Super frustrated.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Don’t mess with a good thing.  I loved this app and now I hate it.  Pls put it back. 

Best Answer

Further to my previous post you can vote on a petition to roll back to old dashboard and comment here: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Bring-Back-the-Old-Dashboard/idi-p/3707094

Best Answer

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE,  UPDATE!!!!!! Who’s the **ahem** that came up with this RIDICULOUS, DIFFICULT layout!? It’s AWFUL!!!! And no more green screen when steps are accomplished!? Not only that, but it was FORCED!!!! I would NEVER update to that HIDEOUS update!!!! It did it all by itself today when I was syncing my Versa. I’m throwing my $200 Versa watch in the garbage and buying an Apple Watch. Also Fitbit support replied back to my email with an automated robot response. The same repetitive, useless response they write to EVERYONE!! How is that “customer service”?

Best Answer

Good morning,

With this new dashboard it has completely removed my steps. When I followed the directions of going to edit and hitting the plus sign, adding steps is not even an option for me. I was hoping with this new update as of 9/3/19, my Fitbit would be working like it did August 11. From that day on my steps do not sync with Two different phones.  I am Very frustrated and disappointed with this morning’s update her because I thought the dashboard would go back and my steps would be picked up. At this point my Fitbit is a food tracker.

Best Answer

It would be interesting to hear the developers explain why they decided to update a simple, clean and user friendly app and turn it into this mess. What was it good for and how did the changes improve the app and the user experience? Please enlighten us!

Best Answer

I can’t see if anyone has replied to any comments much less mine

Best Answer

@KateFitbit, It's hard to miss the fact that your post has 0 votes.  We all hate the new dashboard and want the option to use the old dashboard that was a lot more lively and fun. Thank you.

PS: do you have a link to the Apple Watch site?

Best Answer

Yes I do and thanks for responding! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

OMG! Tell me about it. My alarm has been going off at the wrong times ever since I’ve downloaded the new app. It’s a total pain in the butt. I basically given up and take it off at night so it doesn’t wake me up at the wrong times. Honestly, I’m not sure why they changed the app, it was fine the way it was. I’m sure some people like the new set up but I’m NOT one. It’s a shame too cause I’ve been loyalty wearing mine since 2013

Best Answer

HEY! Are you paying attention to what's being said!

Best Answer

Agree - the new layout is just a super-plain list with a ton of wasted white space on the right half of the screen. The immediately prior tiles-oriented layout was much more useful and graphically superior. Is there a way to revert or opt-out of this icky, just-a-vanilla-list design?

Best Answer

Well-expressed and spot on. The loss of the characteristic tiles data view in favor of a down-grade list view with all that bizarre white space on the right-had-side is just puzzling.

Best Answer

No, I don’t sorry. I have a first gen Flex I can hit my pic button and it gives me everything but my alarm. Soooooooo frustrated 

Best Answer

Still no explanation for the massive downgrade from FitBit or positive commentary that they will give us back our old, much better dashboard. 

Does no-one at FitBit own or use a FitBit/the app. 

Best Answer

@nujol 

>Still no explanation for the massive downgrade from FitBit or positive commentary that they will give us back our old, much better dashboard. 

What do do you expect them to say?  “You know that big expensive marketing push we made behind the new version of the app upon which the entire economic revival of the company rests? Just kidding...”

Not gonna happen.

The best we can do is continue to remind them and others of the problems and hope they midcourse correct incrementally. In the meantime, Fitbit gets to wait and see whether existing users will leave the platform or not.   

Best Answer