Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No text/imessage notification on Blaze since IOS 11 update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I updated to IOS 11 yesterday and now I am no longer getting text/imessage alerts on my Blaze. I still get notifications of calls. I have notifications turned on and Fitbit app set to show on lock screen. Could it just be Fitbit needs to do an update as well? I noticed on other boards people having the same issue with IOS 11 beta. I would have thought they would have resolved it before it was sent out to the masses. 😞

Note: I have already done the following none of which worked:

Checked settings

Restart the Blaze

Restart the Phone

Disconnect/reconnect bluetooth then restart the Blaze and restart the Phone

Remove/Reinstall the Blaze, checked settings,  then restart the Blaze and restart the Phone

Remove/Reinstall the Fitbit App, checked settings, then restart the Blaze and restart the Phone

Best Answer
40 REPLIES 40

Hi all,

I had this issue (received call notifications but not texts) for a while after I upgraded my iPhone to an iPhone 8. I tried all of the suggestions here and couldn't figure out what the issue was. What worked on my phone was going to Setting>Notifications>Messages and turning on "Show in History". If you dont want the content of your messages displayed in your history you can go to "Shot Previews" and set it to "never". Hope this helps some!

Best Answer
0 Votes