Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I want the old dashboard back. Easy and was nothing wrong with it. Why fix something when nothing is wrong? Very disappointed. Asking if you want to look but then you can't go back to original is disappointing. People should be given a choice.
Best Answer
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

You can go back to old dashboard by clicking on ACCOUNT icon at bottom right, then scroll down to SETTINGS-->Advanced Settings.  Set the "Preview New Dashboard" slider to off. Done!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer

Hi everyone. On the latest app update the new dashboard has been fully implemented so it is now the only dashboard available. I suggest you vote for the idea of having the previous dashboard as an option in our Feature request board. The more votes an idea has the more likely our developers will try to implement it.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
144 REPLIES 144

Hi @Maizy66

Are you referring to the Fitbit.com Dashboard or the iOS App? Cat Embarassed

Best Answer
0 Votes
The iOS app on my iPhone.

--
Maureen
*"God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun
without rain,*
*but he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light
for the way."*
Best Answer
0 Votes

You can go back to old dashboard by clicking on ACCOUNT icon at bottom right, then scroll down to SETTINGS-->Advanced Settings.  Set the "Preview New Dashboard" slider to off. Done!

Best Answer
Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

--
Maureen
without rain,*
for the way."*
Best Answer
Thank you Lwood40! I don't really care for the new dashboard. I don't like that I could not see my daily wo on there
Best Answer

Thank you so much!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes but how do you get it to stop asking you 'check out the new Fitbit Dashboard'!!! I checked it out, and I don't like it! Stop asking me!!!! I'd love to know how to get rid of this big pink banner at the top of my dashboard every time I look at it on my phone!

Best Answer

My exact question

Best Answer
Thank you SOO much!! Hate the new one.
Best Answer
Thanks! The new one sucks and I hope we can keep the old one forever.
Best Answer
I've been told by Customer Service that in the near future the ability to toggle between old and new is going away and only the new graphical dashboard will be seen. I really dislike the graphs and want to keep the list. AT LEAST KEEP THE ABILITY TO CHANGE BETWEEN THE TWO!!!!

I am not upgrading the app anymore. Wish I heard about this before the red banner that won't go away.... 😡
Best Answer
i will not be upgrading either

--
Maureen
without rain,*
for the way."*
Best Answer
If this happens then I'm seriously going to look into something else when my surge breaks down. I DO NOT LIKE THE NEW VERSION
Best Answer
I don't like being forced into a new dashboard. I'm not upgrading the app when asked to. I was able to get the original dashboard back. My fear is that it will go away. I don't understand why the push for this new dashboard. It should be a choice at the least.
Best Answer

Thank you! It worked and now have old dashboard back!

Tootie

Best Answer
Thank you for telling me how to get the old dashboard back. I HATE the new one. It is not useful for what I use Fitbit for. If I could have moved some of the tiles from the bottom to the top (like sleep), and deleted the ones I don't ever use (like calories and stairs) I might have considered it, but your idea of the top 4 is different from the main 4 tiles to me. I also will stop updating this app, and if you force the new dashboard on us I will just buy another product, which I really don't want to do. When something is good as it is, why do you feel you need to keep changing it???
Best Answer

Is there a way ti change the Fitbit.com dashboard?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for getting me back to old dashboard

Best Answer
Thank you!!!!!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes