Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I want the old dashboard back. Easy and was nothing wrong with it. Why fix something when nothing is wrong? Very disappointed. Asking if you want to look but then you can't go back to original is disappointing. People should be given a choice.
Best Answer
144 REPLIES 144
I really HATE the new dashboard. It shows zero calories in for all previous days. You need to tap on the tile to see the correct number. How stupid.

Please give us the option to return to the old dashboard. It wasn't broken, you changed it, and now it sucks.
Best Answer

My old dashboard changed to the new dashboard and option to turn off isn't located in advanced settings. I don't like the new dashboard!! Please Help

Best Answer

Hi @Monicah

Merged your post previously posted in the One section with this thread in the iOS App Section.

Since the new iOS Fitbit App update version 2.26 it's not possible to revert back to the previous dashboard as mentioned by @DerrickS in another thread.

Best Answer
0 Votes
One problem is that the new dashboard is so bright! It is positively blinding in a darkened room. Can't we have some choices as the background color or a dark theme? How about being able to adjust the size of the tiles? How about the ability to just display numbers rather than ridiculous unnecessary graphics?
Best Answer
Graphics that waste a lot of space on my phone screen, by the way.
Best Answer

Unfortunately, I don't have the option for the old dashboard! Why is that?

Best Answer
As hard as I tried to keep the old, easy dashboard, I was automatically
changed without even updating the app. I'm not happy.

--
Maureen
*"God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun
without rain,*
*but he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light
for the way."*
Best Answer
I bit the bullet about four weeks ago, it took some adjustment, but now the old dashboard seems like a life time ago. I especially like how you get the 'fireworks' effect when you reach all your goals for the day! 😊😊
It really is a #firstworldproblem, time to move on I say! ❤️

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
New dashboard does not display information correctly. Says I have eaten no calories for any day. Pretty sure I did. Food page is correct but not dashboard. I hate the new dashboard.
Best Answer
They are catering to what they perceive to be the lowest common denominator in their customer base.

Sent from my iPhone 6
Best Answer

When I go settings - advanced settings - I only get the time zone page.  How do I get to "preview new dashboard" to turn off?

Best Answer
0 Votes
You can't anymore. In fact the new dashboard will auto install as it has for me and many other disgruntled bloggers!

Sent from my iPhone 6
Best Answer

My Advanced Settings screen doesnot have that option. Just has time zone, units, and stride length.

Best Answer
Fitbit took away the option ... I returned mine to the store.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
Keep complaining and voting on the posts. The numbers are growing and hopefully they will listen. Also, keep calling and complaining. People who like the new dashboard are now beginning to complain too.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Keep complaining and voting on the posts. The numbers are growing and hopefully they will listen. Also, keep calling and complaining. People who like the new dashboard are now beginning to complain too.
Best Answer
Agree. It's silly. Id like it more if I was 12. Maybe. Please bring back the old one or give us a choice!!!
Best Answer
The new dashboard preview button does not come up!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone. On the latest app update the new dashboard has been fully implemented so it is now the only dashboard available. I suggest you vote for the idea of having the previous dashboard as an option in our Feature request board. The more votes an idea has the more likely our developers will try to implement it.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
I do really like the old dashboard better but I have learned to use the new
one and outside of having to open a new screen to see what is happening
today I guess I can live with it, as I have no choice (LOL). Jody
Best Answer
0 Votes