Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redesigned Sleep experience now in the iOS app

Why are the sleep scores and data displayed differently? I assume it’s the new ios update, but I preferred the former presentation.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
489 REPLIES 489

My thoughts exactly. Awful design that seems to put someone’s “vision” ahead of usability and appeal. Having been a Fitbit user for years, I’ve never had a reason to look elsewhere. But, like you, I’m now wondering if next time I upgrade I ought to check out the competition - they might have more appealing designs and functionality. 

Best Answer

Please go to whomever is responsible for this change to let them know that the majority of Fitbit users do not like this updated version. 

Best Answer

Tried that they just tell you to go to the community forum sadly they’re not interested in their customers opinions 

Best Answer

If it renewed on a credit card, give notice of cancellation to Fitbit & contact the credit card company & dispute the charges citing significant change of service product. There are pages of customer complaints here to document this and serve as your back up.  Worth a try.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

It appears they made this change without any product testing with consumers or even basic understanding of why/how customers use their Fitbit, which is not a smart business move.  

any business academics here?  This is a great case study of how product changes can undercut your business. 

Best Answer

This is what I have too and I hate it! It’s interesting with so many people expressing the same complaints that no response from the moderators has been made.
I believe they want to get rid of Fitbit and move to the goggle trackers. I will probably change to Apple when this Fitbit dies. They generally only last a little over a year so that should be soon. 

Best Answer

Less informative and MUCH less pleasing to look at - yuck!  There are other trackers out there…

Best Answer
If they make the app so awful and if we leave FitBit, perhaps they feel they don’t owe us anything legally for the annual fee we already paid.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Couldn’t agree more with all the negative posts. I was ok the way it was. The changes were confusing at first and are now virtually useless. I miss the grades, fair, good & excellent (or whatever words were used if I’m not remembering correctly). I hate it!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The new format is awful.  I absolutely HATE it.

Best Answer
0 Votes