Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redesigned Sleep experience now in the iOS app

Why are the sleep scores and data displayed differently? I assume it’s the new ios update, but I preferred the former presentation.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
451 REPLIES 451

I just would like to comment on how the update on the sleep screen is awful in my opinion. I used to love the blue screen with the three options of 1. Sleep time 2. REM DEEP LIGHT 3. Restoration. I found it very user friendly. This new update is confusing and does not look good. I also do not find it user friendly. Community please comment your experiences with it too.

Best Answer

It is HORRIBLE........ when there is an update it should be BETTER  and easier not WORSE AND REALLY HARD TO READ. Is AI making the updates? Get some real people to fix it please!!!!

Best Answer

Thank you!!! I opened my sleep screen today and thought it glitched because it looked so awful.

Best Answer

I couldnt agree more. The New design i soo bad. Before it was easy to delete one log when it was split and so easy to get an overview. Now it’s so ugly and totally useless. This will be my last Fitbit. First you destroyed the exercise tracking, and now the sleep. Bad job. 

Best Answer

I am . I am done with Fitbit . I have issues with syncing since I bought it 2 years ago 

Best Answer

Plus it’s not accurate

Best Answer

I don’t understand the bar graph sleep score screen. I want a screen that shows a continuous time line with my sleeping heart rate. 

Best Answer

It just updated today and my Fitbit added a sleep log when I wasn't asleep. But it won't let me delete it. 🤷‍:female_sign:

Best Answer

This new sleep graph sucks!!! Very hard to read at a glance.  Another Google misstep!

Best Answer

Can I revert back to the old graph? This graph hurts my eyes 

IMG_3822.png

Best Answer

With every change Google makes to the FitBit app… I hate it more.  The performance of the app, the layout, the visuals, the data now available, etc. 

Best Answer

It’s a confusing change and much harder to read.  Why change to something which has clearly been tested by robots and not real people

Best Answer

it includes them but you need to be an analyst to understand it

Best Answer

Hello @CGoggin and welcome to the Community.  I'm sorry, but you can't revert back.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Why the change to the sleep graphics???? Definitely a downgrade. I hate it!! This was a terrible idea and even worse that I can’t go back to the former (better) format😡

Best Answer

Totally agree!

Best Answer

Agreed!!

Best Answer

It is terrible. The colors are low-contrast and hard to distinguish. The ability to see the length of each sleep segment is gone. The ability to see past nights' sleep at a glance is gone. I cancelled my premium subscription and wish I could get a refund, since the main feature I was using has been so badly downgraded.

Best Answer

horrible surprise after i had to re-sync my fitbit - this new screen report is so hard to read!!!!

Best Answer

Agree it is awful, 75% of the app updates over the past year have made it less streamlined and clunkier. It is now harder to see all your sleep and exercise data on one graph, and they took away the ability to check your pace at different points on a run. With each update I am pushed further and further back to apple.

Best Answer