Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redesigned Sleep experience now in the iOS app

Why are the sleep scores and data displayed differently? I assume it’s the new ios update, but I preferred the former presentation.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
454 REPLIES 454

Very surprised by it! On top of new sleep screen my Fitbit did not register all of my sleep last night! Missed out on 5 hours! Shocked to see score this morning! Any others have this problem today?

Best Answer

If you click around a bit there is quite a lot of information. It goes into detail , at least in Premium.

Best Answer

Yep!!! That’s why I’m here, they’ve changed yet another graphic that was fine, to some thing that gives us less. WHY? They continue to make idiotic changes, it’s extremely frustrating!! It’s ridiculous! The previous way was better, seems we have to say this each time they change something.im sick of this nonsense!

Best Answer

A very apt analogy-redesign without a purpose, just as changing the entire home screen initially was. SMH.                                          Does anyone have experience with other trackers which might be comparable to the Fitbit before all the “modifications “?

Best Answer

Thanks, but I don’t have the premium. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The new configuration of sleep information is useless. The previous design provided helpful information, such as our oxygen use while sleeping and the SLEEP SCORE!! I use that with my Visible app and it was really important to me. I will probably have to get rid of my Fitbit now and switch to the Visible app's companion bracelet. Not a great move, folks.

Best Answer

My charge 2 was updated this weekend and I strongly dislike the new format.  I came back to Fitbit after 5 years with an Apple Watch because I liked the fitbit app better and now it's completely LESS inspiring to use.  If the new app stays I will go back to apple.  The $180 I spent for the fit bit is nothing compared to how much I dislike the new design.  I get annoyed each day I open it.

Best Answer
Mine still shows sleep score & oxygen variation
Best Answer
0 Votes

May I ask what version of Fitbit you have? I wonder if that effects it...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven’t found out how to delete a sleep log either. Horrible new design!

Best Answer
I have version 4.14.1
I have a versa 3
iOS 17.4.1
Best Answer

We have exactly the same updates, etc. I am so confused. Several others on here are seeing what I am seeing though.

this is what it looks like now:

IMG_8072.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Now you've changed the sleep display too! I'm really annoyed 😠 It was so clear, you could see the overview nicely, now it's a mess! And the fact that I no longer have a clear overview of the days is also annoying.
I'm cancelling my subscription
It's no fun looking at the values anymore

Best Answer
This is what mine looks like
Best Answer
0 Votes

IMG_4911.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Really different! Although you & I seem to be having very similar sleep issues! 🤔

Best Answer
Yes, I have no trouble falling asleep but the wake up & can’t get back to
sleep. The graph I sent was actually better sleep than usual!
Best Answer

I am sincerely sorry that you are going through that. As you see, I relate. I hope things improve soon. 

Best Answer
Thanks, me too!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Prior to today, clicking on the Sleep Duration on my Dashboard would provide me a list of my sleep history for past days.  Clicking on a day would then bring up screens showing breakdown of sleep stages as well as oxygen saturation history for that night.  Finally, clicking on the sleep stages brought up a screen showing a graph of the sleep stages for that night.  Today, the only way to see prior days sleep duration is by clicking a left arrow next to 'Today'.  The 'Week', 'Month', & 'Year' options only provide averages.  This new interface represents a loss of easy access to what I want to see.  Please offer an option to keep the previous interface.

Best Answer