Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved: Tracker not holding charge since iOS 2.39 update on Flex, One, and Zip trackers

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 10/9/2017: This issue has been resolved in update 2.41.1. Please update your app  if you continue to experience this issue. 

Fitbit Update 8/24/2017: Thanks again for reporting this issue. Our team is still reviewing. I'll be updating this thread once we learn more, your patience is truly appreciated. 

Fitbit Update 08/21/2017: Several iOS users have reported that they are experiencing quick battery drain issues since updating their iOS app to the latest version, 2.39.

First off, thanks for taking the time to report this issue. Secondly, I can assure you that our team is currently investigating the root cause of this issue and will be hard at work to get a fix out as quickly as possible to get you all back on track. I will receive an update from them and will make sure to keep you all in the loop.

Thanks for your help with reporting this and for your continued patience. More to come!

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
116 REPLIES 116

Yes I turned it off and problem is solved, battery is back to normal..

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm so pleased to hear that Regina. Staciegarcia73 suggested that a few posts back. Yay!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, I had read your suggestion and at when I made the change...

Best Answer

Now my One won't sync . Things getting worse 

Best Answer
Ugh...

Regina
Best Answer
0 Votes

I encountered the same problem with my Charger HR.  Report to the support team but they replied me with a lousy answer below.

"upon reviewing your case, we decided that to help keep you in the Fitbit family and working towards your goals, we'd like to give you a one year premium membership as one time exception, in case that you decide to purchase another Fitbit".

I think to switch to another  brand now!

Best Answer

thanks very much, just wondering when we will know the issue has been resolved?

Best Answer

Would be interested in knowing what brand you switch to....

Best Answer
Good call
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is really frustrating.  My fitbit used to hold a charge for 7+ days.  Now, all of a sudden, I'm having to charge it every 2 days.  Something's got to give.  

Best Answer

Hi

Was wondering why my Alta suddenly started switching itself off a week or two ago after a day when it had been fine before hand. Tried rebooting it and it hasn't made any difference.

Come on Fitbit get it sorted, you know about it and it's absolute rubbish at the moment

Best Answer

Any idea when this will be resolved, fit bit charge not hold in charge for 10 hrs after been on charge for 24hrs. 

Best Answer

It's been 5 days since you've updated this post. Have you learned anything new? As I too, am having issues with my blaze holding a charge. 

I charged it yesterday afternoon and was at medium by this morning. I had the Alta and went through this issue, too. I know that to make the battery last longer I need to have the "all day sync" turned off, to keep the display at its lowest setting, to not have the screen light up with every wrist turn, and that other options need to be off, but some of those options are the reason I received it as a gift from my son. If I keep all the options off, I just have a very expensive watch on my wrist; that will, probably, still die in a day or two, instead of the alloted time promised.  

So, how do I get my battery to last up to five days, as your product promised?

Best Answer
The fix is not working. Still rapid drain even with all-day sync turned
off. C'mon get your act together Fitbit. You created the problem-fix it,
please.
Best Answer

I've followed all the advice. My blaze was lasting 4 or 5 days, now it's only lasting about 5 hours. It's basically unusable. My old charge HR is unaffected. Sort it out. Please.

Its now only lasting 3 hours and I've turned everything off/down.

Best Answer

Just giving you an update. Turning off all day sync is only a temporary fix. It worked for a while and now I need to charge my fit bit every night. This then doesn't let me track my sleep schedule. Just letting the team know.

Best Answer
You're not alone. Same problem here.
Best Answer

Almost September now. Fixed the log problem?

Best Answer

Hi Everyone, 

We're still waiting on a fix for this issue. I can assure you our team is aware and continues to work on a resolution. Sorry I don't have better news at this time. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

In fact my first Charge HR  had similar problem in March 2016. I contacted Fitbit support team and tried many possible solutions but  problem still cannot resolve. Finally Fitbit decide to send me a replacement new Charge HR. I am very disappointed after using smoothly for four months, this new unit also got battery drain problem. Sigh!

Best Answer