Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share icon disappeared from Today tab

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Using app on iPhone normally until today.

Usually grab a snapshot of the days activities using the Share icon top right of the Today screen.

That icon has now disappeared.

My partners iPhone still shows it and it's functional.

What's going on, any suggestions anyone?

Have reset the phone but still same.

Thanks.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
150 REPLIES 150
--
Let all that we do be done in Love
Best Answer

Same things with mine and now it says I hAve no posts!!!! So my posts aren’t showing on profile anymore!!! I’m beyond pissed. Fitbit do something now to let us go back to  where it previously. This is BS!

Best Answer

Stop posting your rubbish in this thread please 

Best Answer

Rubbish?? What is your problem?

Best Answer
So true Fit Bit needs to fix the issue--
Best Answer

I’m a part of a step team at work. They all have apple watches. The share button was how I shared my daily steps with them. I’m sad Fitbit made this decision in the update. Considering a new platform. 😞

Best Answer

It’s terrible. If we can’t share our stats what’s the point to having Fitbit!!! Fitbit are you  listening????  Plus now my posts are gone!

Best Answer

Yes, having the same issues, its really frustrating!

Best Answer

Yes similar story here, I’ve been capturing a picture a day for 17 months now and my partner has been doing hers this year too... we’ve been managing to carry on as we’ve access to platforms which didn’t receive this “upgrade” meanwhile the moderator of this group feels it’s just fine to delete my posts which express my disappointment! Not at all happy... ☹️

Best Answer
My share button disappeared I can’t post to my groups--
Best Answer

Lillya-

This is a blanketed statement that both the customer service people, and the supervisors  are repeating over and over. I don't care "if the app looks different"  because I now cannot use it. Seems like fitbit doesn't want my business anymore. If they don't return this option to the app and the overall function, I will be using my consumer dollars on a competitors product and not look back. This was shady to slide it in on an update without warning, and this is not an improvement. The understanding you are hoping for is not accepted and we want the old option back amid all the "new" features.

Best Answer

You are in good company of some angry Fitbit users. We are all waiting on a real response except the flippant one received earlier,

Best Answer

Same here, very frustrating 😡

Best Answer

For me this was my favorite feature. I hope they resolve this issue asap, so far it’s been a week and I’ve tried everything they’ve suggested and nothing works. Very frustrating 

Best Answer

I appreciate your answer, but this doesn't answer the question or solve the user's issue. If we're seeing a "new look," does that mean the Share function is no longer available or part of the app altogether, or has it moved to a different part of the app in this "new look?" I am also experiencing this error and was hoping the "best answer" was actually a solution to the problem...I'm disappointed that it's not.

Best Answer

I have the same issue!!😡

i kept track of my activities every day for a couple of years so i could have a digital diary.

i am sooooo mad that fitbit removed the share button & call it an upgrade!!!

i have had fitbit since 2014. 

this is one more reason that might have me jump ship and get an Apple Watch.

DO BETTER FITBIT!!

Best Answer

I got the same problem since yesterday, it sucks! 
hope someone Can provide a solution 

Best Answer

Did not work on IOS 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Fitbit Team, I have the same issue like all the other users and I‘m super frustrated and annoyed that you removed the share button/icon. How shall I exchange with my other friends who are using alternative tracking solutions if you remove one of the most important features? This is unacceptable, please fix this problem asap!!! Regards, 

Best Answer

I’m so irked even the more knowing it’s been over a week for some and still nothing. 

Best Answer