Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step streak banner disappeared on new Fitbit App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Well here we go, another app update, another set of missing information not tested.

I was over 1,111 days straight of getting my step total count.  Looked forward to my continued STREAK banner coming over the app saying way to go!! With number of straight days I maintained my goal. 

WHERE IS THIS with new app rollout (update happened yesterday on my phone)

IMG_5690.PNG

VOTE HERE TO GET THIS BACK

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Product-Feedback/Bring-back-step-streak-on-new-Fitbit-app/idi-p/5454...

Has anyone seen the new streak banner come back?  If so please post a picture of it.  Thanks for all of the comments and support.  I'm really hoping it's coming back.   

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
343 REPLIES 343

I've ordered a Vital Fit tracker. It will arrive this coming week, and then it's goodbye to FitBit. Vital Fit is new and getting rave reviews in articles on trackers. Much less expensive and has more features. 

Best Answer

Agree! New app sucks

----

I am with you

----

My experience indicates they don’t care what is important to you

----

Me too . Over 3 year streak gone. Time for Apple Watch

----

Agreed 👍!!!!

Best Answer

They did “fix” the problem by deleting the step streak feature.  When something is hard, I guess quitting is an option if you are FitBit leaders.  So disappointing but yet so predictable 

Best Answer

It seems like FitBit has found a way to discourage customer loyalty.  My Versa has been getting a bit tired. Opens me up to new options. 

Best Answer

I was over 930 and looking forward to seeing 1000.  I want it returned as well!

Best Answer

yes! they need to bring this back as well as the daily notification/tip banners! (the green nutrition facts banners etc)

Best Answer

This sucks I was at 877 and they took the feature away. I called and that’s what they said. So annoying. I hope they bring it back

Best Answer

You are correct! Nothing keeping me with fitbit now. They haven’t updated any distance achievements in forever either.

Best Answer

Yes! The step steak (I’m 754 days) and the battery!!!! 

Best Answer

I am going to pile on as well... I was only at about 30 days, but I was going for 60 because I have a wedding to attend and I have to admit, the step streak was keeping me motivated. Why on EARTH would you remove this feature? How freaking lame can you be????

Best Answer

That’s really bad. Without this feature, there is not need to keep using Fitbit. I can try other watches, such as Garmin or Apple Watch. 

Removing this feature is not cool. And stupid. 

Best Answer

Features don't get removed by accident. Someone made the decision to remove the step streak banner. I want to know who and why.

Best Answer

If I want to manually track of how many days in a row I have met my step goal I can do that on a Garmin or an iWatch. I used to be a loyal Fitbit customer since 2017.

Best Answer

I’ve hit my step goal every day for more than threee years. It’s been a huge motivator. And I’m also really upset they got rid of it. I haven’t been able to reach a human. Just chat. Glad to see it’s not just me.  

Best Answer

I have used a Fitbit since 2013.  2 years ago I got an Apple Watch for Christmas and I said go exchange it for a Fitbit versa.  I’m going to ask for a new watch this year.  I know apple fitness has a consecutive day streak.  That to me was the best feature.  You think they would have beta tested this before they rammed it down our throats.  I’m so disappointed.

Best Answer
Agree!!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
What is important to the user is obviously not important to those who changed this app

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Totally agree ! I want my step streak back. Don’t like this new update at all. Don’t see any advantage to it at all. Liked the color banner so much more. Please fix this ! 

Best Answer
I think we are all just screwed.  Time for a change.
Best Answer

They removed it completely. And we should all voice our complaints! 

Best Answer