Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing issues after updating to iOS 13

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I downloaded the latest iOS version 13.0 and now my Charge 2 will not sync. please help

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
334 REPLIES 334

I've done all this several times for my versa and it still won't sync.

Best Answer

Deleted and restarted etc still not syncing.

Best Answer

Did you “forget the device” from iPhone settings -> Bluetooth? I’m using Versa and what I did was

- Removed Versa from iPhone - Settings - Bluetooth using forget feature

- Un-installed Fitbit App

- Shutdown Versa and start again (Not factory reset)

- download Fitbit App again and re-pair between Fitbit and Versa again. 

Best Answer

I'VE done this twice and it still doesn't work.

--

Best Answer

Still not working for text messages. Only phone calls work. Any help I would appreciate it very much. 
thank you 

Best Answer

May be a silly question but if I delete app will I lose all my data permanently?

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I deleted the app then re-downloaded from the cloud, I had not lost my data. I think it is a question of whether you are backing up to the cloud.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had a chat with fitbit help and it is now syncing but its 10 minutes slow? how does that even happen? I shut it all down and reset, but still 10 min behind actual time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have the same problem and followed you fix without luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try changing clock face (Fitbit phone app-account-device name-clock face).

Change the clock face to something else than the current one. If you see time synced between Fitbit and phone, you can then select your favorite one again. 

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem and have done all of the suggestions on here multiple times and still nothing. Is there going to be a fix for this do you know?

Best Answer
The Fitbit site says they know about this issue and are working on it.
That’s all I know for now.
Best Answer

Hi everyone. I'm glad to see you here in the Forums, and welcome to our new members. I'm sorry for my delayed response, and let me continue helping you out.

Thanks to all of you for troubleshooting your Fitbit devices. @joshi0504 and @SunsetRunner, thanks to you as well for your great help. I see where are you coming from as the syncing process is one of the main features of our Fitbit devices. Our team is aware of this situation experienced after updating to iOS 13 or higher, and they're working to bring a fix as soon as possible. In the meantime, let me suggest to try the steps from our help article which have worked for other users. I'm sorry for this inconvenience and be sure that your feedback hasn't gone unnoticed.

I'll be around, feel free to reply back if you have another question.

Best Answer

Had the update issues. All I did was go to (iOS) Settings>Fitbit>Bluetooth and toggled it back on. Then it synced just fine. 

Best Answer

This worked! Thanks!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This option appears to have fixed the turn on Bluetooth to use error that happened after upgrading to ISO 13. Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same is going on with me and I have tried everything a few times, still no luck...please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I contacted Fitbit.com and this is the response I got after messaging them twice. 
While we have yet a time frame of when this issue will be resolved with regards to the syncing issue, rest assured that our team is currently investigating the root cause of this issue and are working hard to resolve it as quickly as possible. We want to make sure that when a solution is rolled out it addresses all these known glitches on our system issues.

In the meantime, we also advise keeping your Fitbit app up to date as well as your device as the fix may be rolled out anytime soon.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer

Thank you @MegaBite! Versa stopped syncing with iPad on 28 Sept 2019. This was after the update to iPadOS 13.1.2. I had tried everything (update Fitbit app, remove Versa from Bluetooth devices on iPad, restart Versa, factory reset Versa, restart iPad, reset iPad, ...). In the end, al it took was completely uninstalling the Fitbit app, restart the iPad and the reinstall the app, as @MegaBite explained.

Best Answer

I have been able to receive all notifications on my Fitbit Vera other than my text messages. I have tried everything suggested on this and on the website. Any other suggestions for how to possibly get them to work again would be great. I have an iphone8, and Versa special edition. Worked just fine till I did the newest update of 13 on my iPhone

Best Answer
0 Votes