Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up tracker on iOS see: HTTP.error 0

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 1/31/2018: Hi Everyone - this issue was resolved in the recent update 2.45, please update your app if you are experiencing this. If you continue to have this issue, please let me know. 

Hi Everyone, I merged a few threads together. We have received reports that some IOS users are unable to set up their tracker and are seeing an HTTP.error 0 message. Our engineers are aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix. Thank you for your reports at this time! 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
284 REPLIES 284

Hi! My fitbit flex not pair to iphone app, shows: "com.fitbit.HTTP.error 0."

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer

Hello @Nadia946, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting me know about this issue. Our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. In the meantime, please try the following:

• Force-close the Fitbit app by double tapping the home button on your phone, then swipe the app up. If this doesn't seem to work:
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in, then try to set up your Flex again. 

I'm very sorry for the inconveniences this issue has caused, thanks for your patience and understanding. Additionally, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Any news on the fix for this error? I haven't been able to sync my Flex for a week. I've logged out, turned blue tooth off and then on. I even removed my Flex but now I can't add it back. Thanks!

Best Answer

I'm having the exact same issue. My flex will not sync at all. 

I've tried deleting, resetting everything.  

Hopefully they fix this issue soon! 

Best Answer

I've only had this issue of the flex not syncing since yesterday. The same time that the new update came through. 

Nothing seems to work. I tried removing my flex from the app, however now it will not even recognise the flex at all. 

Let the amazing people whose job it is to get it back up and running that we're anxiously cheering them on! 

🙂 

Best Answer

The lights are on but no ones home! Glad it's not just me. I've tried all the troubleshooting and workarounds but now no connection at all between devices. Previously had the charging and syncing issues. Updated to 2.40 version but not helped. 😟

Best Answer

Hello @Krazed@Kezzal and @Lannonfry, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you all on board. Smiley Happy

Are you also getting the "com.fitbit.HTTP.error 0." message too? If not, I would like to suggest you the following:

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device. 
  2. Restart your phone
  3. Restart your Flex, then leave it plugged in and charging. 
  4. Make sure you have a strong Wi-Fi signal
  5. Make sure there are no other Bluetooth devices around that might interfere. 
  6. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  7. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  8. When (or if) the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know the outcome. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
Hi,
Tried all of the above.
Nada.
Best Answer

Have repeated this process again to no avail. 

My fitbit is still tracking my steps, but the app cannot find my tracker. Just keeps searching. 

Similarly, will not find it via Bluetooth. 

This literally only started when the latest update came through. Any way to erase the update? 

Best Answer
Hi, Tried all this again. Not working, I'm not getting any error message, the App just cannot find the tracker.

I have also tried on my iPad with the same result. Very frustrating.

Krazed
Best Answer

Hello @Krazed and @Kezzal, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

Thanks again for your patience and working through these troubleshooting steps. I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums, so I've contacted our Support team on your behalf to look into this issue further and provide you with some options. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for further instructions. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, have a wonderful day. 

Best Answer

Fitbit Blaze ErrorI just purchased a FitBit Blaze and when I am trying to sync it to my app it is showing and Error. 0. I have gone through the steps involving turning everything off and restarting everything and it still won't sync. What do I do? I am so excited about my Blaze I Donny want to return it!! Also I have an IPhone 7 plus.

Best Answer
Hi, after restarting my tracker for at least the third time(paperclip in the whole) eventually the App detected it!! It is now syncing and although I have lost a few days of data, presently all is well.

I'll keep everything crossed and let you know if there is any change.Thanks for your response MarcoGFitbit.

I await the next App version with trepidation.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I've already reset mine twice.. maybe third time will be the charm?!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Kezzal and @Krazed, thanks for replying, I appreciate it. 

@Krazed, I appreciate you came back and let me know your issue has now been resolved, I appreciate it. 

@Kezzal, I understand you've restarted your tracker already, please keep an eye on your email inbox for further instructions by our Support Team, I'm sure they will be more than happy to help you with this situation.

Additionally, if there's anything else I can do for you, please don't hesitate to reply. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried all your suggestions and i am still getting the same error message. 

Best Answer

I have the same issue with Charge 2 and have tried all of the same. I need help or a warranty replacement.

Best Answer

I recently re-downloaded the app with a different user name and account with my old fitbit. My account was deleted and I tried to set up my fitbit flex to my iPhone SE and my PC laptop. It kept saying "Error 0" and that it can't connect to fitbit.com. I've been trying for a week to connect and my app is up to date (Version 2.4) 

Can someone help me? My app finds the tracker but won't go past connecting to fibit.

Thanks in advanced!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer

Hello @BrittK, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting me know about this issue. Our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. In the meantime, please uninstall the Fitbit app, restart your phone and install it back. 

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. If there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes