Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up tracker on iOS see: HTTP.error 0

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 1/31/2018: Hi Everyone - this issue was resolved in the recent update 2.45, please update your app if you are experiencing this. If you continue to have this issue, please let me know. 

Hi Everyone, I merged a few threads together. We have received reports that some IOS users are unable to set up their tracker and are seeing an HTTP.error 0 message. Our engineers are aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix. Thank you for your reports at this time! 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
284 REPLIES 284

Charge 2 now totally useless as it doesn't pair with iPhone, iPad, or computer.  Fitbit has known about this problem for days now and still no fix.  Time to move on.

Best Answer

I have tried uninstalling/restarting, etc. No luck with ipad or iphone

Best Answer

I am having the same issue. I have uninstalled the app, restarted my phone and reinstalled the app and the same thing occurs.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue. Everything was setup now the iPhone wont sync

Best Answer

I'm also unable to sync my flex 2 with the app on ios11 on a new iPhone. I've followed all the steps mentioned above (uninstalled the app, restarted the phone, restarted the fit bit, made sure it was fully charged etc.) nothing works. Interestingly it will still work with my iPhone 6 on iOS 10 with no issues. But as I will be getting rid of the old phone I need to get this sorted out. 

Best Answer

Exactly the same here only I have an alta which I cannot get to pair with my new iPhone 8 with iOS11. I've uninstalled the app, unpaired the alta, turned BT off/on, restarted the phone, connected both to my computer (and charged) but still no go. It will re-pair with my account just fine on my old phone (iphone 6 with iOS 10) but refuses to be found by my new iphone 8.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
My iPhone 6s version 10 won't pair

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

The new update DID NOT resolve this issue for me. Did it work for anyone?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Upgraded to iPhone 8 Plus last night and now Fitbit Charger 2 will not sync. Still syncs with my old iPhone 6 Plus. If this doesnt get resolved fast, I may switch to I Watch!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit suddenly started pairing again when charging while plugged into my computer after 18 days. Anyway, huge suggestion: test your updates on a variety of different operating systems and hardware before putting them into production. There is a huge number of complaints all starting 8/31.

Best Answer

This worked thank u

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is anyone aware if they came up for the fix for iOS.  I’m still unable to setup a flex I just acquired into my account

Best Answer
0 Votes

any updates? iPhone8&charge 2, http error 0 victim here

Best Answer
0 Votes

Add me to the list of affected. Same error. Tried repeatedly to get it to work. Followed all the steps. Reset it. Charged. Etc. It's just not working. This has been a huge headache and I'm regretting my choice from it. ☹️

Best Answer

Same issue despite hours of trying  😕

Best Answer

@KateFitbit - Are there are updates yet about the error? It looks like it has been going on for at least a week or longer and no resolution yet. Thanks for looking into it.

Best Answer

Just tried re-installing the app and restarting my phone at least three times, tried with the charger on the Fitbit and without it, tried hooking it up to my laptop, no go. I know it worked because it paired initially before there was an issue with old data on it. I reset the device and now it's not working at all when you attempt to set it up as a new device. I even made a new account like they recommended. So. Frustrating. 

Best Answer

Hello. Brand new user here, adding my voice to the chaos. My son got me the Alta HR for my birthday yesterday -- just fired it up last night. You can imagine my disappointment when today I'm finding that http error. You can further imagine my disappointment when I come here and see everyone with the same issues going back several weeks. I am so afraid to tell him that his gift to me is faulty! Please let me know when I can get going.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Everyone - Our engineers are still investigating this issue, it is a high priority and we look forward to getting a fix for your soon. Thanks very much for your patience. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have waited long enough.  Goodbye Fitbit site.  Sure feels good to have spent all this money on a tracker that does not sync with the website.  What a joke never will I recommend fitbit to anyone.

Best Answer