Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up tracker on iOS see: HTTP.error 0

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 1/31/2018: Hi Everyone - this issue was resolved in the recent update 2.45, please update your app if you are experiencing this. If you continue to have this issue, please let me know. 

Hi Everyone, I merged a few threads together. We have received reports that some IOS users are unable to set up their tracker and are seeing an HTTP.error 0 message. Our engineers are aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix. Thank you for your reports at this time! 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
284 REPLIES 284

I am unable to set up my Charge HR on my new iphone with ios 11. my last effort I deleted my charge device then went to add a device. I can not get past the privacy policies pages. I hit 'next' and nothing happens. Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze just gave me the same error code and captured no information from my 5 mile run. 

Best Answer
It is a joke. Fitbit always worked on my Mac devices until couple days ago now nothing. Goodbye Fitbit
Best Answer
Agreed! I’m at my wits end with it. Too unreliable.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I’m having the same problem since Apple’s update today 💔

Best Answer

Totally useless... I bought a FitBit Charge 2 and it is not functional as the sync is giving his ‘0’ error.

What a pity; after all this time... I decide to own a Fitbit and it’s useless!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve owned various FitBit products over the years & not really experienced many problems. Their customer support is excellent, so l hope to have this matter resolved fairly quickly.

Have you contacted their customer support direct?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m not able to get past the I agree to the terms to set up my new tracker. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Voila this morning I tried again and after I had deleted it all I reset my fitbit and now it works on my IOS devices

Best Answer
0 Votes

Excellent news! 😜

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been having similar problem for last week or so. Perhaps related to iOS update on phone and iPad. Have tried the various options and it works for a day but next day my charge 2 won’t sync to phone or iPad. Hope that this issue will be fixed soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nothing works for me 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I'm still getting this error 0 msg, 02 Oct... any news as to when it should be resolved?

thanks...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same boat.  No word?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This whole thing is a joke.  Was working on my Mac and now I cannot even set up my tracker.  Nice to invest in a device that is useless on Mac products.

Best Answer

I am getting that message when I sync - it will show me the steps to that day, but doesn't show anything else, and it doesn't retain it.  It is an Alta. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

iPhone  8 plus doesn't 'discover' Fitbit charge 2 since your new update (It was fine the first couple of days, so is not the phone)... So I've been using my HR, but we know I cannot change the band in that one... AND IS BROKEN! so I don't have much time left 'till it finally falls apart. Is Oct. 3rd and that was.. The 30th, And STILL NOTHING! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a brand new out the box iPhone 6 Plus and my Alta will not sync the app. I’ve tried several times since activating my new phone yesterday and today. Can’t wait until the issue is fixed!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Using AltaHR and my Iphone8 is telling me I need to update the tracker.  When I try to update I am also getting the message (com.fitbit.HTTPerror0.)   The last sync was Oct 3 at 12:15 CST.  Help please.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have only had my Alta HR 3 weeks  Just getting back to walking after severe back issues for 1 1/2 years. i love to see my steps add up and my heart rate. But last week it flipped from miles to Km. I v

called and was taken care . But today I received my steps but I can't put in my food or it won't give me minutes used  . It said to update tracker it won't load all I get is The operation couldn't be completed.  com.fitbit.HTTP error 0. HELP !!!!! I've tried everything they recommend!

Best Answer
0 Votes