Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up tracker on iOS see: HTTP.error 0

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 1/31/2018: Hi Everyone - this issue was resolved in the recent update 2.45, please update your app if you are experiencing this. If you continue to have this issue, please let me know. 

Hi Everyone, I merged a few threads together. We have received reports that some IOS users are unable to set up their tracker and are seeing an HTTP.error 0 message. Our engineers are aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix. Thank you for your reports at this time! 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
284 REPLIES 284
Hi
When I shut off my Alta it worked fine after!

Sent from my iPhone

Best Answer
0 Votes
Try shutting off your Fitbit and restarting. It worked for me!

Sent from my iPhone

Best Answer
That worked. Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve has my Charge 2 for a week or two. It stopped syncing with my phone a couple of days ago and I’m being asked to download an update but I keep getting the HTTP error 0 message. Any advice? I’ve already tried rebooting my phone and turning Bluetooth on and off.

Best Answer
0 Votes

When is this expected to be resolved? All of my devices are on IOS 11+ so I can’t access my Fitbit data, haven’t been able to do so for a week, tried all the work arounds and contacted for but customer service- still no resolution! When is expected resolution so at least expectations are managed. Otherwise why pay the premium for a Fitbit when other monitors are able to keep up with software updates! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
It is a joke I get it working and then the next day nothing.
Best Answer
0 Votes

This morning nothing once again.  Turned off Bluetooth on my cell, plugged alta into charger and boom it synced.  I do not want to do this every day please figure this out or my device is going into the garbage as I am sick and tired of having to do this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Finally all sorted out with thanks to FitBit support. Thank you 😊 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Remove the app & re-install. It worked for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ever since the Apple update my fitbit has been worthless too. Fitbit has really dropped the ball addressing this problem.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I wish - tried it twice and still doesn't work... I've emailed Fitbit directly and response - what's happening!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Dear Fitbit, after 2 years of fun with challenges I'm crushed to be left out for so long. You have always presented excellent service when my Fitbit broke. But please, keep us in the loop of how things are going. I understand it isn't easy to solve a problem beyond your control, but we deserve more updates on the situation. Thx!

Best Answer
How do I shut it off?
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have just deleted everything for the third time and re-installed.  If this does not work then my fitbit is going into the garbage and I wlll not be buying he watch or upgrading to Premium

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m not getting that error message, but it won’t move me past the “I Agree” screen. Is this the same issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m getting the error message if I try to sync to my phone. My Fitbit seems to be tracking but won’t sinc to the ap. 

Best Answer
It does not turn off. It restarts. Put it on the charger and connect to your computer. There is a button on the end of the cord connected to the computer. Push that button 3 times pausing between each push but doing 3 pushes within 8 seconds. Screen goes dark. When the fitbit logo appears it is reconnected and you can disconnect it.

This got it to start syncing with my phone but still all info is not correct. But at least I can see current numbers.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you.

Sherry Morgan Garlington
318-663-3307
Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you contacted their support team about this poppet? Since their intervention, mine is now back up & running.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can also try making a comment on their Facebook page.

Best Answer