Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up tracker on iOS see: HTTP.error 0

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 1/31/2018: Hi Everyone - this issue was resolved in the recent update 2.45, please update your app if you are experiencing this. If you continue to have this issue, please let me know. 

Hi Everyone, I merged a few threads together. We have received reports that some IOS users are unable to set up their tracker and are seeing an HTTP.error 0 message. Our engineers are aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix. Thank you for your reports at this time! 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
284 REPLIES 284

I'm still getting this HTTP.error 0 message.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, I am trying to set it up my Charge 2 but I am stuck at the "Read our terms and policies" page. They keep asking me to tap "I Agree". Been trying to tap it but nothing happens.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have - they replied advising to check the App Store for Fitbit updates and then try to sync the watch again... if it didn't work i must take screen shots and email the errors... i deleted the app twice and installed it again...it didn't work and now waiting their response again...

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
It worked for me.

Sherry Morgan Garlington
318-663-3307
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, my fitbit Charge HR has been working perfectly. Now, it keeps asking me to log in all the time and also when I do get logged in it is taking ages to sync if it does it at all or does not sync everything. I have an iphone 7+ on ios 11.0.02. I have taken all the self remedy steps there are to no avail i.e Switched phone off and on, turned bluetooth off then on, deleted app and reinstalled it, reset my fitbit, updated firmware, deleted my fitbit from my phone and added it again. Don't know what else to do. My husband has a Fitbit Blaze and has the logging out issue but it seems to sync ok. Is this a known issue? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing here with my charge 2.  Any news yet on when this will be fixed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Apple have just released an IOS software update. Have you updated it today? It might solve your problems.

Best Answer
Have updated iPhone and iPad. Hope that the problem is solved. Time will tell

Bob Pickering
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 for you 🤗

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you 😊 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have updated everything too but still having problems. 😟

Best Answer

Thank you but I have already updated 🤔

Best Answer

I'm wondering if my problem has to do with being on an unknown wifi-network. It all started when checking in the resort where I'm enjoying my holiday. I have a company phone with a lot of security on it 🤔. I can't use data since I'm on another continent. I hope I can get it fixed when home. I miss this 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is working again 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yay! 🎉 🎈

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sounds possible.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just updated my iPhone iOS a couple days ago and no longer getting texts, etc. to my Alta. Have read some attempts to fix. No luck. Just wondering if this is still an issue on app update or if there is something else I can try. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Perhaps your tracker is faulty? 😱

Best Answer
0 Votes

Got this error.  Tried to reset now my Fitbit does not connect to the app at all so will not update, and will not reconnect.   Run out of ideas of what to do next. 

Best Answer

I have same problem with my new charge2. Stuck at term & condition page. Nothing happen after I pressing “ I agree” . Have tired to delete and reinstall the app but problem still exist .

Best Answer
0 Votes