Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS 10 update and steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
So I updated to the newest iOS 10 and now my steps are not syncing to Fitbit. Any ideas how to fix this problem?
Best Answer
0 Votes
42 REPLIES 42

@RakeshGupta,here is a link that may help you. If you have a lot of Bluetooth devices connecting simultaneously to your iPhone, you might want to close them and try syncing your tracker. Good luck.

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866?q=Why+won%27t+surge+sync+with+my+iOS+device...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Recent app update has left my Fitbit useless as it dosent sync at all. I tried all the trouble shooters and it still dosent work. I'm beyond frustrated as I do a weekly challenges with my friends and loosing out everyday. Now I've had to cancel all requests due to this. When is Fitbit going to fix this issue!! This keeps me fighting to loose my weight I need this fixed as soon as possible 😡😡😡 regards very frustrated 😤😤

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for me too!  Thx for the quick fix.  Interestingly my flex was already synced.  Only info missing is my green dot progress throughout the day, ie. the dot graph showing if you’ve reached requisite number of steps per hour.

Best Answer
0 Votes