Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS Weight Logs Not Displaying

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 1/17

I have good news! Updating to version 2.18 of the Fitbit App should resolve this issue. If you haven't already updated, click here to be redirected to the iOS App Store.

Thanks for everybody's patience while this was being worked out!

Fitbit Update 1/6
Our engineers are currently investigating a bug where historical weight logs are not being displayed in the iOS App. In order to help with resolving this issue, can you please provide the following information:

1. What type of iOS device you are using.

2. What software version is your iOS device running (ie iOS 9.2, iOS 8, etc)?
3. What Fitbit App version are you running?

If you are unsure which app version you have, you can find out by: clicking the account button in the bottom right-hand corner > click the help button > and the app version is at the top. Version 2.17 is the most current version of the iOS App.

As a short-term workaround, you should be able to see your weight log history on Fitbit.com. Also, logging out of the Fitbit App and then back in has helped some Community members experiencing this problem too.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
82 REPLIES 82

i havent changed anything,

and checked also adding manuel weight log - didnt help.

just annoying bug 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

im using older vs. of iOS but good to know i shoudnt need to upgrade for the newer if its still doesnt work well..

Best Answer
0 Votes
Logging out of he app and logging back in worked for me. Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hi everybody,

Be sure to check out my lead-in post for this thread if you haven't already. It has some workarounds that could help with this issue as well as some questions that could help us with finding a resolution to this problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

1) I am using iphone 5s

2)ios 9.2

3) 2.17

I am unable to see my weight log.

Best Answer

@valeriahuff Thanks for posting your details!

Have you tried logging out of the Fitbit App and then back in? This troubleshoot has helped some of our other Community users.

Keep me posted and welcome to the Community!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did and it worked. Thanks Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
I see my weight log on the Fitbit app using my iPhone 5. It is missing when I use the app on my new iPad Pro and my old iPad 4. I have the most cut tent iOS system and Fitbit app
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue as everyone here...except that logging in and out did not help. 😞

I have my fitbit since 3 weeks and was working perfectly well so far.

Any plans to update the app, it seems to affect several among us?

Thanks and a nice day to everyone.

Miri

Best Answer
Does anyone know why all the weight log history in the app would just vanish and how to get it back its all still there in the aria account just not showing in the weight part of the dashboard.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Delio

Have moved your post from the Surge to the iOS section to increase the chance of getting a solution.

Your post will get more attention here.

Wishing a wonderful day

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't see the weight log on the dashboard of my fitbit app.  I'm running ios 9.2 with fitbit 2.17.

I updated to ios 9.2 several days ago and have had no issues.  Last night I turned my phone

off, then on again.  This morning I noticed the weight log is not visible on my fitbit app dashboard.

Don't know if there's a relationship.  Want to access weight log on dashboard again!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Delio I've merged your post into this thread where users are experiencing something similar.

@Delio@SusanM1954, & @snowbankers Have you tried logging out of the Fitbit App and then logging back in? This has helped a lot of Community users experiencing the same issue.

@Miri23 Rest assured that our team is working towards a long-term fix for this issue. In the meantime, you should still be able to see your weight logs on Fitbit.com while a long-term solution is being worked out.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, I logged out and back in. Twice. No change.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have an iPhone 5
iOS 9.2
Version 2.17 Fitbit
If I log out and then in, it will display the weight log. But after a few hours it gone again. It use to work fine till about mid December. I can see the chart but I can't scroll through the log down below like I could prior to December. Thanks!
Best Answer

Just hunting around I clicked on 'edit' in the fitbit app and saw that 2 of the items were not

checked.  One of them was the weight.  I don't recall being in edit before this so don't know

why they got unchecked but things seems fine for now at least.

Best Answer

Wow, thanks a lot snowbankers - I got it back, too 🙂

Best Answer
Thanks for the help snowbreaker. But mine is checked, it when I go in the to weight part that it just shows the graph and there is not a list of the weights to scroll through. Kind of like when you do the sleep log under the graph you can scroll through the weeks worth of sleep logs. -- Jennifer Ryan
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Jennifer R. Is your graph the green or pinkish-orange one? If the latter, try hitting those 2 arrows in upper right hand corner.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Im having the same issue with not seeing weigh ins in the app
1. iPhone 5s
2. iOS 9.2
3. Version 2.17
Best Answer
0 Votes