Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS Weight Logs Not Displaying

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 1/17

I have good news! Updating to version 2.18 of the Fitbit App should resolve this issue. If you haven't already updated, click here to be redirected to the iOS App Store.

Thanks for everybody's patience while this was being worked out!

Fitbit Update 1/6
Our engineers are currently investigating a bug where historical weight logs are not being displayed in the iOS App. In order to help with resolving this issue, can you please provide the following information:

1. What type of iOS device you are using.

2. What software version is your iOS device running (ie iOS 9.2, iOS 8, etc)?
3. What Fitbit App version are you running?

If you are unsure which app version you have, you can find out by: clicking the account button in the bottom right-hand corner > click the help button > and the app version is at the top. Version 2.17 is the most current version of the iOS App.

As a short-term workaround, you should be able to see your weight log history on Fitbit.com. Also, logging out of the Fitbit App and then back in has helped some Community members experiencing this problem too.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
82 REPLIES 82

Bump!

Any further news on this?  Keeps happening.

Yes, all my data is intact on online on the dashboard.

Best Answer
0 Votes
This is the fourth time this has happened in twelve months & it's becoming incredibly frustrating.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2, 2.17.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@SpringBoard @lepert I've merged your posts into this thread. Be sure to check out my lead-in post of this thread for updates on this issue. Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
iPhone 6
iOS 9.2
Fitbit 2.17

I uninstalled/reinstalled the app & the data was there for about a week before it disappeared again.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@lepert Any luck with logging out of the Fitbit App and then logging back in? This has helped a few Community users already.

Also, rest assured that a long-term fix is currently being worked out. I will keep you posted on updates as they come in.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Derrick that did restore it this time, so thanks. Last time I had to uninstall & reinstall so I wasn't very optimistic.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I've lost my weight history too; on an iPhone, iOS 9.7, app version 2.17. Both numbers are the most up to date
Best Answer
0 Votes
I am using:

iPhone 6
iOS 9.2
Fitbit 2.17

I have been unable to see my weight log or edit it for about 2 weeks.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Running iOS 9.2 on an iPhone 6.  Using Withings app to load weight data and it is on the fitbit.com site but never syncs to app.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am running iOS 2.18 on my Fitbit HR. First it would not allow me to login, so I had to re-register. Now it will not show my heart rate or sleep log. What the hell is going on?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Update: the last version of the iOS Fitbit app (2.18) fix this bug for me! So happy 🙂
Best Answer

I have good news! Updating to version 2.18 of the Fitbit App should resolve this issue. If you haven't already updated, click here to be redirected to the iOS App Store.

@Kiwimaggs13 are you still experiencing trouble? If so, I'd recommend restarting your tracker, rebooting your iOS device, and then turning your iOS device's Bluetooth off for 10 seconds and then back on.

@Sravit Glad to hear that you are back on track. Robot Happy

Best Answer

I'm still not seeing the weight data that is on the fitbit website in the 2.18 version of the app.  I am now seeing my current weight, but the historical data is missing. I've tried logging out and reinstalling the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@dave510 For clarificaiton, what type of iOS device are you using and what software version is it running (ie iOS 8, iOS 9.2, etc)?

Also, does force quitting and reopening the App help? You can force quit the App by: rapidly double tapping the iOS home button > swipe left until you see a preview of the Fitbit App > and swipe up on the preview.

Lastly, I'd recommend double checking to make sure that your iOS device has a strong internet connection as well.

Keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Finally fixed!

Best Answer

I'm running 9.2 on an iPhone 6 with the latest version of fitbit app 2.18(460)

I was not seeing any change in the weight data until a few days ago when I deleted the one weight data point that was manually entered.

Now I see the correct weight in the dashboard view, but there are no data points on the graph (including the one from the dashboard)

I've tried killing the app, restarting the phone and deleting and reinstalling the app but no change.

I have great internet connection on all the other apps, and my HR data and other data reloads quickly when reinstalling the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@dave510 Since rebooting your iOS device, logging out and logging into the App, and force quitting the App doesn't seem to be helping, I'd recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the Fitbit App as a last resort.

Before you uninstall the App, I'd recommend syncing your tracker beforehand.

Let me know if this helps!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app now. Currently, it is showing new weight measurements (entered from Withings since reinstalling) as "manual". However, it's not showing the 7+ years of data I have imported to the fitbit website. Not a huge issue, but weird that the website has data that the app can't seem to see. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@dave510 Are you using IFTTT to sync your Withings scale to your Fitbit account or some other 3rd party app/website?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope, I'm using the link on the Fitbit website :https://www.fitbit.com/weight/withings 

I used the "download Withings data" link on that page to pull the historical data into my fitbit account.

It says that the two accounts are currently linked.

Best Answer
0 Votes