Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS app crash 3.6

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 9/17/2019: We have released iOS app version 3.6.1 to all users. Please update your app to this version. It is recommended to all experiencing continuous crashes and should resolve this issue. 

Hi Everyone - I've merged several posts together. 

We're aware of an issue that may cause some iOS users to experience a continuous crash when trying to open the app after updating to version 3.6.

To resolve this, please try to uninstall and reinstall the app from the app store. Even if you have tried this previously, please try again. 

If this does not work, our team is working to resolve it and hope to have a fix soon. Be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
532 REPLIES 532

My Fitbit app worked fine until I updated to this new version 3.6.1

Now it crashes within less than a second after opening it.

Help please! 

(iPhone X, latest iOS)

Best Answer
remove the app and re-install it. that should
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the information.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Brilliant. Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes
I love mine!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

This has not worked for me, brand new fit bit and this is the 3rd day now! Constantly trying to sync , can’t even wear the fit bit now ! Ridiculous 😱😱

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know this a common thing with Fitbit.  They add **ahem** change things and then our Fitbit’s apps aren’t working.  It was working last night and then this morning I went to sync my Fitbit and my steps aren’t included again.  So here we go again not working.  I deleted, I have logged off, I have re-Synced my Fitbit and still nothing 

Best Answer
Hi, Mine Android is still up and running must be specific server issue is my guess.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Ya who knows!!!!  They just keep giving everyone the run around on this issue!!!  Just look at the community forum of all the people having issues!!!  Really sad how they try to think it’s us. Everything was working great until they did something at there end. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Version 3.6.1 installed but not working until user logged in. You need a window to ask for a login if that is what is needed. 

Not a good experience, too much like groping in the dark! And finding help a bit rubbish too as asking about “app not opening” gave no helpful answers. 

Best Answer

Contrary to my recent post, while I got a brief glimpse of my data on the app, going back and restarting the app it still just crashes. This issue is not solved! Please do something to make it work. Sounds like time for version 3.6.2 and urgently!

Best Answer
Sorry it didn’t work for you, you do know I’m not working with Fitbit, I’m just a user of Fitbit like you

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone - this issue is now resolved with iOS release 3.6.1 Please feel free to contact customer support for any other issues you are experiencing. This thread will be closed for further reports. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer