Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS app not showing correct previous day metrics

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not sure if this was already posted, but the iOS app seems to not be able to display previous day metrics properly for me.  When I’m at the dashboard, I use the left < to navigate through several previous day summary Info and the values refresh several times to display values from current day instead of the previous date that I want to see.

Has anyone been experiencing this problem?  I thought it would have been solved with latest update to the app, but it hasn’t.  

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
137 REPLIES 137

Is there any update on when this will be fixed?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is actually getting worse. It used to be just 2 of the 4 metrics displayed below steps. This morning it was all 4. I REALLY hope they fix this bug soon-- it's strangely annoying.

Best Answer

This is shocking that’s it’s been three weeks without a fix

Best Answer
0 Votes

I pulled the new update this afternoon and it looks to be resolved.  

Thank you!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I haven’t seen any improvement yet. My app is still showing inaccurate
information for days past.
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes

Just updated the app to the latest version and it seems to be fixed!!

Thank goodness!

Sent from my iPhone

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

I have the latest version and it still doesn’t work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Versa version 70.8.0

iPhone SE (2020) with iOS 13.5.1

Fitbit iOS app 3.24 (969)

Working fine for me after I updated the app from 3.23.1 to 3.24.  It might help if you list your version numbers in your posts.

Cheers.

Best Answer
My versa was running 3.23.1.which was the latest ‘automatic’ download to my iPhone11 on 17th June from the App Store.
I’ve seen community talk about making sure that the latest v is being used; I did have to faff around a bit but then eventually found the later version (3.24) on Fitbit.com.

It seems to be working....!

Bob

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone. I'm glad to see you here in the forums and welcome to the new members.

Thanks for the information provided and for the steps that you've tried on your own. I understand how important is to keep your information synced to your account to keep tracking your progress toward your goals. Our team has been informed about this situation with the Fitbit app not showing your details for previous days so they can further investigate. In the meantime, please make sure to have the Fitbit app and your iOS devices updated so you can receive the quickest solution.

@DJ_HKATX@keyop4ever@jammyleg and @SunsetRunner, thanks for keeping me updated and I'm glad that the Fitbit app is now working for you!

I'll be around, keep me posted.

Best Answer

A quick update from my end.  The latest app update I installed yesterday has resolved the issue!   It no longer refreshes the badges erratically when viewing previous day info.  

Thank you for the fix!

Best Answer

Hi @Mikata, thank you for your reply.

I am glad to hear that the latest app version has resolved the issue. Thank you for posting the update here. I appreciate your time and feedback!

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Keep on visiting the forums. Happy stepping!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This issue is still not resolved for me. Any update on when they will have a fix ready?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not resolved for me either. I’m still using the work-around - sync the Fitbit - turn off Bluetooth on the phone/iPhone - check previous days stats (correct at this point) - then turn Bluetooth back on. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Looks like the latest FitBit iOS App version 3.24.1 fixed the issue. I just received it yesterday, my issue is now resolved, thank you!!!

Best Answer

I can see my previous days data now, too. 

Best Answer
  1. I had the same problem   Two days ago i downloaded the new versio of the ios app and it works again.
Best Answer

Hi everyone. I hope you're doing well.

Thanks for keeping me updated and for your efforts while working on this situation. I'm happy to hear that the your previous data is showing up after updating the Fitbit app. You guys did a great job and I hope you can continue enjoying the Fitbit experience.

In case you have time, let me invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can make new friends, share your experiences and find encouragement from other members. If you need anything else, let me know.

See you around! 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes