Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 8 plus won’t sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just upgraded my iPhone 6 to the 8 plus. I’m not seeing compatibility for this phone yet. When will this happened?

Best Answer
125 REPLIES 125

I'm in the same boat and right in the middle of a challenge at work to get a medical benefit discount for next year.  This is really bad timing.  They need to get this fixed or reimburse me $130 for the discount I will miss out on because of this issue.

Best Answer

Same problem here

Best Answer

Same problem here. It’s totally annoying. I was supposed to start a challenge today. 

Best Answer

I had to call and have them walk me through for my 8plus. But ended up having to delete the app, reinstall, go through the setup process again and while going through the setup process, I had to restart my Fitbit. It worked. I am connected now. 

Best Answer

Thank you so much for the directions. It worked like a charm. Have a great day!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem!  This is what worked for me:  I ended up disconnecting my charge2 from my old phone’s blue tooth (then turning off old phone).  After that, my new phone was able to connect.  It was fairly simple and did not require having to restart Fitbit device:). I hope this helps!

Best Answer

same problem here -- no troubleshooting is helping so far

Best Answer

Do you have the iPhone 8?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes. 8 plus

Best Answer

OK, thanks.  I'll keep trying.  UGH!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the iPhone 8 plus. I got mine to sync by deleting the Fitbit app and reinstalling it. 

Best Answer

Did you lose any of your previous data?

Best Answer
0 Votes

thanks -- that was the fix I needed. Worked

Best Answer
0 Votes
No. All my info was still there.
Best Answer

Fitbit keeps telling me call notifications are off and all-day sync is off.  When I try to turn on all-day sync it tells me I need to pair with my phone and when I tell it to pair, it tells me "call notifications and all-day sync are off."  GRRRRRRRRRRRR I've uninstalled Fitibit and reinstalled it on my iPhone 8 and have looked in all my Settings on the iPhone.  Am I missing something?

Best Answer

FINALLY figured it out.  I had to go into Settings on the Fitbit itself and turn all-day sync on.  (Senior blonde moment is my excuse!)  I'm back in business.  Thanks everyone.

Best Answer
Mine is working now. I deleted app and re installed.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem.  My fix was to turn OFF the Bluetooth on my old iPhone 6+.  As soon as I did, my new iPhone 8+ found my Fitbit Charge2 and paired it immediately.  Good luck!

Best Answer

Same here. Tried everything.

Best Answer