Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App changed

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve been happily using my Fitbit Alta and syncing daily to record my steps and sleep.

this morning Fit bit stated I had to sign in for security reasons. Once I had done this the app had completely changed and I can no longer see my steps or sleep. Basically it looks like I would have to buy a new fit bit. To say the least I am so disappointed with Fitbit and feel totally ripped off. Anyone know how I can get my old screens back?

Best Answer
0 Votes
21 REPLIES 21

I have Bluetooth enabled in both general and Fitbit setting but I am wondering whether this is a Bluetooth issue? I have tried turning Bluetooth off an on again to see if anything changed but no luck so far

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Dexymud @IzzyBea , thank you for your comments, further information and provided Screenshot. 

Please follow these steps, some of them you have already done, but the order is important:

• Restart your tracker .
  • Please on the phone, go to Settings> Bluetooth, and remove all connections that exist with the tracker. (Forgot, ignore or unpair the device depending on the version of the operating system of the cell phone)
  • Turn off the Bluetooth and restart your phone. (switch off and on again).
  • When the phone is on again, turn on the Bluetooth again, but DO NOT try to connect to the tracker from here.
  • Go to the app. From here, try to set up the tracker as a new device.

Please let me know how it goes 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes