Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about shipping

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am extremely disappointed in Fitbit's costumer service. I choose the 2 day expedited shipping due to the fact that this was a Mother's day gift. The order was placed on Tuesday, shipped on Friday. I checked my shipping status Friday night and was told it was now not going to arrive until Tuesday, even though originally it was supposed to be Friday. When I called costumer service, after holding for 20 minutes I was told that it was a FedEx issue and FitBit is not responsible. When I stated I did not buy a product from FedEx I bought it from FitBit so it is indeed their problem, the agent responded with due to the fact that shipping was free, there was nothing they can do and I just need to wait. This is what bothers me the most. I don't care of shipping was free or not, if I ask for 2 day shipping, a service that you offer, I expect you to meet that service and not come up with an excuse of because it was free you no longer are obligated.

Best Answer
27 REPLIES 27

I had the same issue. I ordered my fitbit the Tuesday morning, with two day shipping, so I would expect it to arrive by Thursday. They waited until Wednesday night to Ship it, so now its only going to arrive on Monday. When it says two day shipping, I expect to get my item within 2 or 3 days of placing my order, not 1 week later. Had I known this was going to be a problem I would have ordered from Amazon (same price) and really received it two days later!! Also I find their prices for replacement items (such as fitbit zip clip) are outrageous including the cost of shipping. This item easily breaks and now I have to pay half the cost of the whole fitbit just to replace its little casing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ordered a Aria 2.  On the website, it said that it would take 5 days to ship.  7 at the most.  Once FedEx received it, I got an estimated delivery date of 20 DAYS.  After it floating around for 7 days, they put it in the mail in Kent Washington.  This was a Christmas present, but now it will not make it.  I am strongly considering refusing the package, and just getting my money back.  And yes, I do blame Fitbit as well as FedEx.  FedEx for the screwed up way the have with their shipping, and Fitbit for getting complaints about shipping, but still using this carrier.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is it delivered by FedEx or usps?? For me. Everything seems to get delayed in Orlando.  An hour and a half drive from my house. It sometimes gets delayed for to 5 days before it finally arrives. Worse when going from DHL to USPS than FedEx to usps, but seriously. The mail system blows.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. I have paid 13 dollars extra for expedited delivery and two days later it hasnt even been shipped. Really sad. Not a problem to only 2 people

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AnnaA8 Welcome to the Fitbit Community!I hope you're doing well! Sorry to hear that you haven't got your order. Which item did you purchase? Was in stock? One thing is if the item is in stock and the other is the shipping time. If your item wasn't in stock then once it is it will processed and shipped. The expedited shipping will be honored once it leaved the warehouse (the order was processed when it came back in stock). Feel free to reach out to Support if you have any questions about your order.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

After reading the vast majority of the related post regarding this issue, let's understand the issue.

1. Its fitbits responsibility to insure that the item was pulled in a timely manner.

2. It is fitbits responsibility to insure that the order was pulled filled,quality control conducts a random shipping audit and that the item actually left the stock and not system shipped in the warehous and scanned into the FedEx system waiting on product.

3. It is also fitbits job to insure the best quality of shipping carriers, 

4. Is is also fitbits job to insure level service is met.

A same day

B. Next day 

C. 2 -3 day delivery 

D. GROUND DELIVERY 

Fitbit operations should be able to runs a query within the systems and identify all the levels of shipping service, they can also see what order have closed and what orders are still outstanding that failed to deliver, for item that failed to deliver or did not deliver, then FedEx should refund the extended service cost. Of which should be refunded back to the customer.

So to insure we're all clear, FedEx is a client of Fitbit, the clients failure is fitbits problem as well as FedEx's 

let me just say this. As the North American shipping manager for Microsoft,

Best Answer

This appears to have gone unnoticed and does not appear to have been passed along. The reason for my comment is I was expecting a delivery on the 11th but I have now been told through tracking the package that it will not arrive until the 14th. When I spoke with customer service they have said this was the FIRST time they have heard about an issue like this. When I had mentioned all you have to do is google Fitbit and their shipping. Everything that pops up is their poor shipping and poor service from customer service. I read that if after 2 days from the original date the package hasn’t arrived to call customer support and I did. All they had to tell me was this is not fitbits fault, it’s on fedex. If I don’t receive it on the 14th then call again and Fitbit will then do something.

It should not take my package to be delayed twice for a company to do something. When I had asked if it was late again what would you do and they said to just wait until then.

This is the second product I have bought from Fitbit in the past 2 months.

The first product was a versa 2 and that also arrived late and was delayed. I figured this might be a one time thing. Now that it has happened to me twice something is clearly wrong.

Best Answer

This is 8 February 2021 and I am on this post because it's the same deal. Unknown location of Fitbit paid for on Friday - unhelpful customer service. Now I feel my health and fitness is held hostage by the company. A faithful user and premium monthly payment customer - very unhelpful customer service - this is the exact same situation as noted by OP in 2016. 

Best Answer
0 Votes