Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Dashboard Redesign Feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 04/24/2017: Hi everyone -- Our Android team appreciates everyone's feedback in this thread and are working to fully implement the new Android Dashboard in the upcoming 2.48 release.

I am closing this thread as all feedback has been captured and reviewed by our team. Thanks again for all of your constructive feedback as we continue to improve Fitbit products and services.

Fitbit Update 10/04/2016: Hello Android Community! Some of you may have took notice that your Fitbit app has updated and you now have the option to view the new Android Dashboard (see screenshot below).

andrrroiiiidd.pngThe new Dashboard design for Android is currently only available to our external closed beta group. We currently have the beta group closed, but some of you old school Fitbit beta users, were able to get in before we closed the group to the public.

For those of you in the beta, feel free to share your feedback so I can pass it along. I will have a more concrete timeline of official release to share with everyone when I get a confirmed date. We're taking our time to make sure the features are all working up-to-par. Thank you in advance for the feedback!

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
486 REPLIES 486

Here is how broken the new dashboard is on a 8.4" Android Tablet. There is plenty of room to display all the other items but it refuses to display any more.

Fitbit Devs need to QA Test!Fitbit Devs need to QA Test!

Best Answer

Here is what I did.Take your device out then add it back in you will have all your tiles on t

he dashboard.At the top of the screen will be a red banner that tells you to read the 101 of whatever tracker you have most IMPORTANT LEAVE THAT BANNER THERE DON'T TOUCH IT.As long as that banner is there you will have all your tiles. If you loose it again just repeat.Good luck

Best Answer

I agree with your post 100%. All that space and only these tiles are avail when viewing on my Samsung Galaxy tablet yet on my Samsung Galaxy S7 phone, all the tiles are visible. What the heck!??? I just don't get it, Fitbit

Best Answer

Wow, that is so stupid that it actually worked! Thanks for sharing that workaround.

Best Answer

I don't like the new dashboard and want the old dashboard back!

Best Answer

This might be okay. It looks like they are at least taking note. The big one for me was not being able to click on the sleep graph to see when I was stirring, so I can compare to hubby. They fixed that. Here's hoping that they'll listen to other complaints and either add more options or return things to the way they are.

Best Answer

Fitbit Update 04/24/2017: Hi everyone -- Our Android team appreciates everyone's feedback in this thread and are working to fully implement the new Android Dashboard in the upcoming 2.48 release.

I am closing this thread as all feedback has been captured and reviewed by our team. Thanks again for all of your constructive feedback as we continue to improve Fitbit products and services.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer