Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Dashboard Redesign Feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 04/24/2017: Hi everyone -- Our Android team appreciates everyone's feedback in this thread and are working to fully implement the new Android Dashboard in the upcoming 2.48 release.

I am closing this thread as all feedback has been captured and reviewed by our team. Thanks again for all of your constructive feedback as we continue to improve Fitbit products and services.

Fitbit Update 10/04/2016: Hello Android Community! Some of you may have took notice that your Fitbit app has updated and you now have the option to view the new Android Dashboard (see screenshot below).

andrrroiiiidd.pngThe new Dashboard design for Android is currently only available to our external closed beta group. We currently have the beta group closed, but some of you old school Fitbit beta users, were able to get in before we closed the group to the public.

For those of you in the beta, feel free to share your feedback so I can pass it along. I will have a more concrete timeline of official release to share with everyone when I get a confirmed date. We're taking our time to make sure the features are all working up-to-par. Thank you in advance for the feedback!

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
486 REPLIES 486

I've actually enjoyed the look and feel of the new dashboard. The only problems I see is that i would like it to give is data like it did in the old dashboard where Sleep and the sorts would actually show for that day not the most current reading it had when you go look at previous day.  I don't want to have to hit a tile to just look at the correct data for a previous day when I move between days to look at the data for that day.

Best Answer
It also used to give exact time awake or restless which it no longer does when you click on the graph.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer

@Wlogue wrote:
It also used to give exact time awake or restless which it no longer does when you click on the graph.

I am not sure exactly what you are saying, @Wlogue. The sleep graph on my Android app gives both the minutes and the percentage of time for each stage. What do you mean by "exact time"?

Sleep States.jpg

Best Answer
If you were awake during the night, it shows as red and if you clicked on it on the graph, it would say 2:15 and the amount of time awake. Now if you click on graph , it does nothing.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer

I agree 100%

Best Answer

Thanks @MariamV Smiley Very Happy

Gone from a Blaze to Ionic, and I'm happy so far, although I wish I could remove the apps I won't use.Hooked up to my Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, but I wish I was still using my my BlackBerry Passport as that's a much better phone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had the new dashboard for several weeks and all was well the the other day I lost half my tiles and nothing supports has instructed me to do will bring them back the tiles that are left only have a-in circle no +.Please what can I didn't have rebooted and log out and back in help

Best Answer

I just got the update and like the new look.  However, once I go through the What's New tutorial and click Done all of the tiles disappear.  I have to clear all the app data to reset and get the tiles back.  It seems like every update makes the app less stable.

Best Answer

I currently have the new dashboard and when I opted to use it, the icon on my phone home screen was changed to the feet enclosed in the circle, and continuously updated. The icon was removed accidentally and I am trying to get it back. Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

New dashboard is not working. Is just showing the steps but not the executed nor sleep or water for example. Had to switch to old one to see that

Best Answer

Yes I notice that too and I don't like it.  It was useful to know the time so I could reference back to what might have caused me to wake or be restless

Best Answer
Exactly!
Best Answer

I had the same issue and posted a request for advice. A fellow user advised me to log off of fitbit, power off my phone for thirty seconds and turn phone back on. I logged back into fitbit and all my tiles appeared once again. Hope this helps??

Best Answer
Ok, what fixed my issue was to logged out, clear cache, closed the app and
Best Answer

I tried these things all that works is I take my alta out and reregester it back in,but I have to leave the Alta 101 guide banner at the top cause if I click on it I loose my tiles. I always have the round tiles but loose the square tiles

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would like to see a notes section, maybe connected with the workout log. That way we can enter random data that is important to the user, like weather and any notes on injuries and such. You can then use it like a running log. 

Thanks! 

Best Answer

@RobinTD, you should go to the Feature Suggestions Forum and search for a suggestion there that most closely matches your suggestion, and vote for it.  Here is one such suggestion:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Notes-on-online-and-app-dashboard/idi-p/905512

Best Answer

Thanks USAF-Larry!
Apparently I am not the only one with that idea. I wasn't sure where to put
it.

Have a good fitness day!

--

Moderator edit: removed personal info

Best Answer

I am very sad becouse now there is no option to see timestamps on the sleap pattern. 

Before if you touch tex a red awake line a popup showed  time.

Now it's gone.

Please get it back

Best Answer
I fear this is the wrong place to post suggestions. Don't believe anyone
from Fitbit ever reads or responds.
Best Answer