Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't edit the exercise type on new Fitbit app

On the new app, on Android on a pixel 7.

The Edit Exercise panel allows me to properly edit Date, Start time and Duration, but the keyboard is not showing up when I try to update the Activity.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
417 REPLIES 417

I got this fitbit a few months ago and was waiting for the bug to fix to buy the subscription; thanks for the reality check. 

Best Answer
They just pushed an update for the app, this did not fix the issue.
Best Answer

Look forward to having it fixed asap 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Best Answer
0 Votes

Absolutely a bug. Having same issue.

Best Answer

Same issue on Google Pixel 6 Pro

Best Answer

Same issue on Pixel 8 Pro and can't edit on the web dashboard either

Best Answer

Screenshot_20231027_140401.jpg

This issue is still occurring. Can we please make it a priority.. we are unable edit or update our logs via the app

Best Answer

Galaxy S21 FE 5G

Android Version 13

Version 4.02.1.fitbit-mobile

Keyboard doesn't appear when editing activity.  Also the website only allows you to edit exercise once, if you accidentally click update and chose the wrong exercise, you can't go back to edit.  The desktop windows app no longer works since accts are migrated to google now.

Best Answer

Did you ever get this resolved on your S21? I have the same issue.

Best Answer
Nope, Fitbit says they are working on it, but that was weeks ago.
Best Answer

So....its been 2 months now.....guess the engineers are stumped?  Or is the investigation still ongoing?  Seems like this should've been answered by now!

Best Answer

Hi Lizzy.  Good to know that this is being investigated.  It's been over a month since your latest post about this issue and many people have commented on the inability to edit since your post.  The latest update appears to have broken something that previously worked before the update.  Do you have any further information on how this is going or when we might expect a fix?

Best Answer

Any update?

Best Answer
No update as far as I can see. I am not able to change activity.Sent from my Galaxy
Best Answer

I have also been unable to edit activity type in the Android app. Has anyone gotten a good answer yet?

Best Answer

As of today the issue is still there. I was scrubbing walls in my apartment and it autodetected mountain bike, and I can't change it to something more appropriate. I don't want to delete it because it was an intense 17-minute session, but it certainly shouldn't be credited as outdoor bike.

Best Answer

I have also been having this issue since the last large update. I am unable to edit my activities 

Best Answer

I'm experiencing the same issue. Cannot edit the activity and it's frustrating.

Samsung S20 FE, app version 4.03.

Best Answer

Just received an app update and still no fix for editting exercise.

Best Answer

Yep just install the latest update 4.03 on my Samsung galaxy s21 and still can't edit exercise.

Best Answer