Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimated Oxygen Variation graph is broken

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I just noticed that the green and yellow lines have changed and now are all over the place on the graph. All graphs for different days start with a 0:00 hrs. The fluctuations are not at all in line with what I was reading up until today.  Anyone experienced this issue?? Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1,292 REPLIES 1,292

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Thanks for sharing more details, as well as the screenshots provided. Let me share this issue our team is aware of this situation and they're currently working to have a fix soon. Please be sure to keep the Fitbit app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

I understand how important the Estimated Oxygen Variation (EOV) values are for you and I apologize for this inconvenience. Your feedback is truly appreciated and once I have more details, this thread will be updated.

By the way, I'll mark this post as the Best Answer, not because this issue is solved, but so others can know we're looking into this.

Best Answer

Same here. Used to get occasional orange peaks but now it is mostly orange. My partner has a cpap. He never had orange peaks. Now he has mostly orange, like me. Their programmers need to check their work. I could not "chat" with support about it because it tries to connect and gives a message "Unknown error occurred. Please try again" and crashes out. One way of them not helping.

Best Answer
Lizzy, Thank you for your note and your confirmation that the Fitbit team is working on a solution to this problem. Hopefully, it will be sooner rather than later.Sent from
Best Answer

What an absolute cop out!  

An outright LIE.

the issue is NOT solved but you want others to think it is so that the brand doesn't look bad.

Too late.

Best Answer

Where did anybody say the problem was solved? The latest statement was that the team was working on it - not that it had been solved.

Best Answer

Same here. I just got a replacement 5 days ago, not sure if it's a virus or defaulted watch...

Best Answer

Hello Lizzy,

Are the developers working as fast as they are with issues like the totally inaccurate HR sensor or wrong floors counter, both on Sense?

Best Answer
Lol...me too... Fitbit needs to NOT fix something that wasn't broken !!! Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer

I went through horrible anxiety attacks this evening.  I never go into the orange and now it is everywhere!  I went back 6 months and it was the same.  Horrible.  This is scaring people.  What can be done about it?

Best Answer

I sure hope they fix the sleep grid soon. I was using this to monitor sleep apnea situations but now with this craziness is out the window. Thanks for posting the information.

Best Answer

Yes it is quite scary to think you've suddenly developed a breathing issue that could indicate a serious health problem.

Unfortunately it seems we'll have to wait for an update to the app for the problem to get resolved. 

Best Answer

I hope this helps, I just upgraded from Samsung s10 to a iPhone 12. After the latest update from Fitbit the chart changed like the rest of yours but after getting my iPhone the charts went back to normal like before the update. So it maybe the new update does not get along with android system. Everything seems Normal now on my iPhone. 

Best Answer

Yes and my variations are way off the chain, also my steps are not showing on my phone

Best Answer
0 Votes

No issues on my apple iPad ios

Best Answer
0 Votes

It has to be the last update, also it is not recording my steps on my android phone in the app. I am walking but no record of walking on my phone

Best Answer

I thought the same thing

Best Answer
0 Votes

I went back a whole year and nothing but orange, I check fairly often and knew something was wrong with the app after it scared me something terrible

Best Answer

I hope it is soon 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same for me. Gone from infrequently having a spike to virtually all spikes !!

Very worrying 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Reported on Twitter for second time.  Poor support and people are anxious, Fitbit need to support.  The support methods offered are poor. Follow link..

https://twitter.com/SteveFricker/status/1552894815272157185?s=19

Best Answer