Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live heart rate data not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm having an issue with the HR panel in the app. For weeks now it has not been showing my "live" HR. Only shows my resting HR. The Fitbit itself is showing a heart rate so I know it's recording it and if I tap on the panel in the app it shows my HR throughout the day so it appears to be syncing. It's just not showing "live" which is annoying. Worked in the past. The step counter updates 'live' as I walk so it seems like communication is happening. As far as troubleshooting goes, I've done the following:

Turn off/on Bluetooth on phone

Force stop and restart the app

Remove the HR panel from the app and add back in

Restart phone

Reset Fitbit using the button on the charging cable

Updated to current version of app (3.7)

Any help would be appreciated.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
42 REPLIES 42

I followed the instructions but it doesn't work. It works fine on Windows 10 but I get nothing on android. In fact, all the settings are turned on but don't function as advertised.

I only just got my Fitbit charge 3 the other day but it's essentially useless on my Razer Phone 2 for live stats and I don't plan on lugging a desktop computer around with me while I exercise. I don't have an extension cord that's long enough for the task.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I hear you ,I've given up on my Charge 3,Back to using the Charge 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have contacted customer service and have reset my watch, uninstalled app and reinstalled(lost all data history), and still app does not show heart rate, unless I turn my iPhone 8 on and off, but I continually have to do that after every use.  My Fitbit was purchased from Fitbit in May 2020 and worked just fine for a few months, then update, and all of their suggestions have not worked. And data erased.   Very disappointed.  I use the app, not watch due to vision issues, was initially thinking I would upgrade to better watch because happy at first, but now glad I did not waste the more money and sorry that I wasted as much as I did.

Best Answer
0 Votes