Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No notifications on my Huawei P20 Pro

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

Just got my new phone Huawei P20 Pro. But I can't get my notifications anymore on my Fitbit Alta Hr. It always says by Fitbit app, restart your Phone. But that doesn't help! Also, if I want to see if my phone can sinc whit Fitbit, I can't find my phone in the list. (I think it's too new, with Android 8.1 Oreo) pls, can somebody help me? Thxxx anyway 😏

Best Answer
79 REPLIES 79
Works perfectly for me now since the last update open settings go to
battery app launch Fitbit managed manually and tick all 3 boxes
Best Answer
0 Votes
Tried this but unfortunately didnt work for me 😞

Sent from my Huawei phone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Nyko@Justin121 and @LidiaFeere.

I apologize for the delay in my response. Thanks for trying the steps recommended and sharing your experiences on the matter.

@LidiaFeere and @Justin121, my recommendation in this case please try going into the app that you'd like to get notifications from and make sure that it has the option to send notifications turned on. You should be able to see this option by accessing the app settings.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

If anyone is still having issues, I found a solution that worked for me. My versa worked perfectly with my old phone, then I got the P20 pro and suddenly I couldn't get any notifications, and trying to sync took forever and only worked half the time.

I added the quick access widget to my home screen and then suddenly all the problems were solved. I now get all my notifications, It syncs automatically, and it doesn't have issues reconnecting if my phone has gone out of range! 

If other solutions aren't working out well for you I suggest trying this easy fix to see if you have as much success as I did!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes all things have been tried it's only stopped working due to changing to p20 pro
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Nyko and @zeldafan.

I apologize for the delay in my response. Thanks for bringing this up and sharing all of the steps that you have tried to get it to work.

Hopefully the situation has continued to sync and work correctly thus far. If you have the time be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other users.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can do for you.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

So glad I found this solution! This works for the Honor View 20 too 🙂

Best Answer

what solution did you find cause i haven't got one and i am using honor view 10

Best Answer
0 Votes

I used the solution listed at the top of this tread. I believe it was the steps regarding "manual" etc that fixed it for me.

Best Answer

I have deleted the Fitbit app from my Huawei Pro 20 Plus as it won't sync with my phone. I shall buy a different tracker as I won't be dictated to because my phone is by a Chinese company. I won't buy from Fitbit again. I'm the customer not Fitbit. I'm not very happy.

Best Answer
Your dead right.. I got mine working but I also will not be buying from
fitbit again.. pure discrimination and part of a conspiracy against All
Chinese companies.. led by the American government and also the American
people
Best Answer
0 Votes
My still works perfectly after installing Sync fix for fitbit app. Try this. Just once stopped working for few hours but started again. No issues for long weeks. Notification are working well.

Sent from my HUAWEI P20 lite on Three.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had an Honor 9 and now have an Honor View 20. Notifications such as text messages and calendar events rarely worked. I tried all the various fixes but they would only work very briefly.

Since the April firmware update everything works perfectly.  Was that by design or just a fortunate side effect of something else?

Anyway it's nice that it works now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi thankyou this worked for me too it's been driving me up the wall for days 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi ive been trying since last year to sync the fitbit and Huawel p20 Pro together to be told it will never happen due to the phone being bloked to fitbit due to the American problems with East Aisa selling of phones to USA 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is working fine now i followed those steps
Best Answer
0 Votes

What steps did you take to get it to synchronise

???? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Unable to connect my fitbit to my phone

Best Answer
0 Votes

My iPhone died so I bought an Xiaomi Mi9. Great phone but, whilst notifications worked flawlessly on the iPhone, (apart from no quick replies - not available with iOS), communication between the Ionic and the Mi9 is flaky and notifications seem to be completely disabled.

Have tried numerous resets, phone and watch, factory reset the watch. Both watch and phone are on the latest software

Watch version 27.70.7.14

Phone android version 10

Is this going to be fixed or so I have an expensive tracker and not a smart watch?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for this I was getting so frustrated but followed these instructions and my notifications work again! 

Best Answer
0 Votes