Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep data with new layout

I suppose there was an update. The app presents sleep data differently.  Have others noticed this?

I miss seeing how long episodes of awake, light, REM and deep sleep are

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
641 REPLIES 641

I paymremi just for the sleep and I will cancel if this is not corrected.  This update really screwed things up!

Best Answer

Wow...ever since fitbit sold out to google, I feel like they sold us out too 🙄.

Please undo the sleep update.  It's not user friendly!  And.. where did historical sleep animals go??  I track that over time.  Ugh.. better yet, please undo the last few updates.  

I've been loyal to fitbit for 10+ years but all these 'updates' make me really consider moving to a Garmin.  I was loyal to fitbit - not google. 

Best Answer
Yes. I too am a long time Fitbit user and have become more and more
disappointed. This last sleep debacle me over the top and looking at
Garmin.
Best Answer

This thread is now 26 pages long - I wonder how many more of us need to complain before someone from Google responds with an explanation. So disappointed with this useless, needless so called update. 

Best Answer

I see many people are not happy with the changes in the sleep app. I hope you are taking these comments seriously. I agree with the comments. The sleep app is not user friendly. Unless it is changed, I will not renew the premium subscription. 

Best Answer

I completely agree. The new layout is horrible,

Best Answer

I went to bed at 10:30 and Fitbit said I fell asleep at 0230! Not only is the redesign unnecessary, but also inaccurate. 

Best Answer

Yes, I do a print screen every night so I'll know when I went to bed since I have to edit when I went to bed and when I woke up every day. Ridiculous!!! "Begin Sleep" and "I'm Awake" was soooooooo much better!!!

Best Answer
As I previously used my Fitbit for Sleep measurement in great detail,
including the ability to drill into my sleep characteristics, I was able to
revert my version to one that has a proper graph AND is also plainly
visible (ADA vision impairment WILL be a problem with the new update).

As several other Fitbit users have noted, Garmin AND Oura may be the best
bet if Fitbit (Google) will not support its users appropriately
Best Answer
There IS a post floating around that allows you to revert to a working
version. Just search a primary media app for it
Best Answer

That was my thought also. I am online looking for my next tracker. Unfortunate because I used to like this one.

Best Answer

Yes, please bring back the old one or at least add the ability to shows how much time I spent in each sleep zone like the old one. it shows the start and end time, but does not say "33 mins" of deep from 12am to 12:33am

Best Answer

I hated the new look at first, but I am used to it now and it presents the same nightly data as it did before, so OK.... HOWEVER.... it no longer adds sleep data from later in the day. I usually have a 'siesta' (unlike you young folk) and it no longer details that time. I used to like to look and see how long I had actually been asleep for, rather than resting, and the app added that time to my daily sleep amount. Am I missing something, or am I right? Please bring back the full version of sleep data tracking.

Best Answer

I hate the new look! So hard to read and understand, and ugly, too. 

Best Answer

You are not the only one. It was so nice and colourful and simple to read. I thought it was because my premium subscription had run out. Nope it's on purpose!

Best Answer

If anyone knows other brands that display sleep better, I like to know. This new display is terrible.

Best Answer
There is a way to revert it. Check Fitbit forum on Facebook
Best Answer
You have to search a little but there is a fix (Fb, X)
Best Answer

I'm not finding any "revert to old-style sleep app" anywhere.  Could someone just put in the instructions, please?

Best Answer

what medium?

Best Answer
0 Votes